Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Neilz' Whitelist Application [Accepted - Jase]

Neilz

Legend of Altera
The Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username
?
Neilas

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
USA, GMT-5.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is the usage of information you obtain OOC (Via Discord, in-game OOC, IRL, etc.) in character, as though your character knows it, yet shouldn't. Powergaming is essentially forcing a player to do something because of your action, such as "I cast fireball and you die." or "I swing at your arm and it gets chopped off."

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
I'm not actually a native English speaker! I'm Lithuanian by birth, and it was my first language, but I've been exposed to the English language for a very long time now. I live and work on a farm, while also going through college. I don't exactly have an example of my work, though I do run tabletop RPGs from time to time, and have been doing RP through plenty of different games for a while now, maybe six-seven years now? Though, I haven't done something high fantasy in a while now, I've mostly stuck to sci-fi/low fantasy for maybe a year or two now? Regardless, I'm not completely rusty, and I'd like to give HollowWorld a shot.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
A friend referred me, we all sort of applied in bulk together, though I'm one of the later ones, I believe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Ish-Vytau Hayha

Character Age:
23, 46 Fadma

Character Race:
Sooleran

Appearance:
Standing in at just a bit above average height of 6', and a bit more muscular than an average Sooleran. Ish-Vytau is also slightly lighter-skinned compared to the average Sooleran, but still easily recognizably Sooleran. His hair is a dark brown, almost black under certain light, and is hardly maintained, incredibly messy, and almost matted in some areas. He also sports a beard that matches his hair, likewise a dark brown and messy. His light grey pupils hardly stand out from the whites of his eyes. When not on scouting duty for his caravan, he often wears a red and yellow robe that tie off into loose and baggy pants, along with a white cowl to help keep the sun off. When on scouting duty, he sports a white-and-yellow linthorax-style chestpiece that hangs just above his knees, along with a pointed helmet that fits snugly atop his usual white cowl.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
N/A, I will make one once I am whitelisted, but if needed, I can make one prior.

Written Test!
Ish-Vytau, henceforth just known as Vytau, he was born from a chance meeting between his Sooleran mother and a Sangrian man during a rather eventful Fadma. Nearly all of his physical traits come from his mother, though his mother would claim that that his hair came from his biological father. That, however, hardly matters, as the caravan his mother was apart of happily took him in as their own son, and his mother's siblings in the caravan quickly became a secure family for him. He was, as a child, a bit of a rascal. Roughhousing with the other children in the caravan, and occasionally scaring his elders had quickly become a normal part of life on the move. His most notable incident, however, was when he on his 18th Fadma.

At just nine years old, he ran off from his caravan in the midst of the festival. He'd snuck off to beg for some enticing, fresh meat. His family, however, were terrified in the off chance that he might've been kidnapped for less-than-wholesome purposes. However, he was quickly coming to have the time of his life. This Fadma having followed a very prosperous year for many Soolerans, many of the stalls freely handed out scraps of steak, chicken, lamb, and all sorts of unusual fruits and vegetables for the little kid. Having his share of unique food, he quickly got the idea to start working on some mischief. So, after gathering up a few other fast-friends from the festival, and Vytau spearheaded their operation. Their plan was to steal an expensive, richly-decorated Anhalder sword, claiming to have a blade of pure silver, and resell it so that they'd be able to buy plenty of sweets and imported toys from distant lands. So, Vytau, being the ringleader, decided he would take the biggest risk. He approached the seller's stall, packed with dozens of Soolerans bidding for the impressive sword, and without much fanfare, wiggled his way into the mass of bidders, and after getting to about the center of it, he found a man, and simply punched him in the crotch as best he could.

The man screeched, loudly, and as Vytau tried to slink between some men and escape, the victim grabbed ahold of him, and began shouting. This, while not exactly what he wanted, was just as effective! Everyone took their eyes off the sword, the merchant too focused on the sudden crowd disruption, and Vytau's friend ran in, grabbed the sword, and ran off. After the dust settled, and the man had sufficiently yelled at Vytau loud enough, members of his family heard his voice, and rushed to save him. After a while, Vytau was handed over to his family, and as punishment, he was forced to stay within his caravan room, and not allowed out except to take care of his private business.

He did not plan for this, and ultimately, his sudden friends never found him, and he never got his money, much less, he never got any candy or toys! He never learned what happened to those kids, and until the next Fadma, he always searched through ever caravan his came across, trying to see if any of the kids in that caravan knew his friends. However, this was never the case, and by the next Fadma, he would finally meet them, and learned that they could never sell the sword, and noone had achieved the goal.

As he grew older, Ish-Vytau never really grew out of being a mischievous son-of-a-bitch. Of course, these days, he doesn't steal priceless weaponry, and normally just enjoys carousing with anyone he sees and playing harmless pranks on his caravan family.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
That was lovely to read :)
Welcome to Hollowworld!

Do note if you need any help settling into Hollowworld, post below and I will try to contact you in the most convenient way for you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.