Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

NeonQueen - Whitelist application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeonQueen

1. Your Minecraft username: NeonQueen

2. Your real name: Michael

3. Age: 20

4. Gender: Man

5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I have, I agree with it and I really like the parchment look.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?: I enjoy roleplaying and I have played on several RP MC servers before, though I don't like it when the boss/king/president/whatever acts like they own me and can boss me around. What makes minecraft great is cooperation, not coercion.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.: Hello everyone! I'm Michael, and I found this server/site because of several friends have joined here as well. I met them collectively on a forum about 'alternate history', which is about asking questions like 'What if the German Empire won the first World War?' and then going into detail about creating this new world. So, one of the main interests I have is history, if you didn't already guess that. However the eras I like are past the setting of this server, not that that will be a problem for me to RP. :) The other avid interest I have is cycling, I'm fortunate enough in that there is a bike trail that is about 20 miles long that connects many of the towns where I live (Oregon). If I'm not cycling or reading I'm either playing some video game or I'm out with my friends on some form of an adventure. The most recent one we went outside our town and were able to hear two groups of coyetes howling at each other. I'm happy to live in Oregon since moments like that are possible. :D

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.: Sadly the work I have done has been on servers that are now all shut down and I cannot gain access to the save files, I'm -very- about this sorry!

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?: I'm hopeful to join the server and continue to craft worlds with my friends!

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?: I am, and I certainly will not be cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.