Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

new modem=no connection

uke86

Lord of Altera
Well it says it all in the title. Ever since my mom got a new modem the technicolor tc8305c my computer and all others have been unable to connect to minecraft servers or use LAN. I could not find anything on the internet to help me except for something called port forwarding but i don't think its really going to help me. So if you have any suggestions please post them below and i will keep you updated on how i am doing. also my firewall is set to medium. Cause 3 months is way long enough.

Last edited:

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Well it says it all in the title. Ever since my mom got a new modem the technicolor tc8305c my computer and all others have been unable to connect to minecraft servers or use LAN. I could not find anything on the internet to help me except for something called port forwarding but i don't think its really going to help me. So if you have any suggestions please post them below and i will keep you updated on how i am doing. also my firewall is set to medium. Cause 3 months is way long enough.
I may be able to help you with this but it would require you to be willing to allow me access to your computer screen using remote access software.

uke86

Lord of Altera
sure i really trust you. cause i mean if you screwed me others would find out but i know you can help... how do i start?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Cherbert does tech support for a living and founded this community. I think if anyone can be trusted to not be malicious it's him.

Excepting the occasional shenanigan with time travel, but that's only during HW's birthday.