Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed [Nid Arach] Roleplay Marathons

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
+ [ Nid Arach ] +
Roleplay Marathons

1685296913510.png

To those who wish to come to Nid Arach for whatever purpose, you may join the RP freely today, without signing up.
For the entire next couple of hours I'll be online to DM your adventure.

The following rules apply:

- 1 -
Before joining, you must've read the VISITOR'S MANUAL in its entirety (see Nid Arach forums) to understand how to interact during events.
- 2 -
The group will always consist of no less than 3, and no more than 5 players.
Once a slot frees up, I'll use OOC chat to let you know a spot is available (first come first serve).

- 3 -
We can go anywhere in the region and do anything you like, but when you're out of Action Points,
you'll have to leave the group to make space for someone new.

- 4 -
Once there are less than 3 players left, we pause RP and tp to the Trade Hub.
I'll use this time to build some more expansions on the borders of Nid Arach while we wait for the group to fill up again.

If you like to join, just send a pm while I'm on and I can tp you if there are available spots.
I'll be online for several hours to accommodate this Nid Arach marathon.

Whenever I've got a whole day or evening off with nothing better to do, I'll bump this thread to notify everyone that a marathon is happening.

Any questions not answered by the Nid Arach forums?
Please refer to the discord: https://discord.gg/UpRN7AjPVN

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
4 people are starting their adventure now. So we are a go for the next few hours likely. PM me if you want in, there'll be spots available after this one fills up for sure :)