Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

NinjaDucky16-Application (approved TheCastellan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
Your Minecraft username: NinjaDucky16
2. Your real name: Ahan
3. Age: 13
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Australia
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have read the Tome of Citezenship completely, and trust me about that. Even though I'm 13, i think its a much better experience if you know exactly what the server is and what its all about. I agree to all the rules and regulations.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I personally really love the roleplay aspect of this server, as I've done it before and I know that its a really fun and enjoyable experience. I enjoy roleplaying in general, especially MEDIEVAL roleplaying :)
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I go to highschool and I'm a pretty bright student. I like drawing, tennis, debating, and of course minecraft. I'm actually currently working on a texture pack, as I've always been interested in doing something like that to express my artistic enthusiasm. People say I'm quite mature for my age, and I can control myself. :p I'm here because my friend told me about this server, and I was interested in it. So I read up on the Tome of Citizenship and rules and stuff ad thought that I'd give i applying a shot. And I will build myself a reputation as a charismatic and well known individual. I can't wait to join the server!
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I've had experience with minecraft and medieval buildings, especially since I've been playing since alpha. Some of my work includes:
View attachment 2050
This is windmill and farm i built as a part of my village
View attachment 2051 This a bakery, part of my village build.
View attachment 2052 This is the interior of the Bakery
2011-11-08_21.43.28.jpgOverview of the whole town
2011-11-08_20.50.38.png A cottage design among many others. A thatch textured roof is prefereable. 2011-11-08_20.51.16.png A lighthouse design.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I'll probably use my dokucraft texture pack while on the server :)

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thank you, its just when i try to join it says disconnected by server, vist your website. WHy is this?

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
I am about to add you to the whitelist, remember you need to be as mature as people say you are as you are quite young

Status
Not open for further replies.