Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

NNud6398 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
You were spotted by several people zipping about the landscape like a madman. I watched you do it twice and still can't understand how you'd zoom away so fast, stop, attack a mob, then zoom away again.

Any explanation? I'm geniunely open to reasonable ones! You didn't seem to be lagging.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Crazy_Rabbit, Sushi23, Aw3s0m3n3ss, and myself all were talking to you, when you started floating a bit. I thought it was my computer lagging, when i typed . . a couple times, it wasn't lag. You then almost teleported to the mountain several block behind me, let's say 70 blocks. Speedhacking. Not even sprint with sprint potion II could go that fast, and there were no bubbles. You just recently died from falling, and came back.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Speedhacking : The use of a Mod to increase your speed to levels beyond that typical of Minecraft parameters. Zombe's Mod Pack is a culprit for this.

NNud6398

Lord of Altera
Im not trying to be mean but ever hear of sneaking and sprinting? You didnt see me becuase i snuck around which hides your name when you weren't looking and then i sprinted out of sight

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Crazy_Rabbit, Sushi23, Aw3s0m3n3ss, and myself all were talking to you, when you started floating a bit. I thought it was my computer lagging, when i typed . . a couple times, it wasn't lag. You then almost teleported to the mountain several block behind me, let's say 70 blocks. Speedhacking. Not even sprint with sprint potion II could go that fast, and there were no bubbles. You just recently died from falling, and came back.
I saw a similar thing twice, I had to actually TP to him to keep up as he was out of sight so quickly my Zombe settings (granted it's not that high, but still pretty quick) couldn't keep up with him. Then he stopped, killed a mob and did it again.

NNud I'm happy for you to explain this as to be fair I can't! That's 5 people who have wondered how you moved so fast without bubbles showing and faster than potion speeds.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Im not trying to be mean but ever hear of sneaking and sprinting? You didnt see me becuase i snuck around which hides your name when you weren't looking and then i sprinted out of sight
Can you explain how I could fly above you then and still see it?

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
You can't sprint and sneak at the same time. Sneak lowers your movement speed. Why would you be able to sprint doing that?

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Hand on heart I can't be sure NNud, but I'm giving you the benefit of doubt this time. This will count as one of the 3 strikes though as it was witnessed by so many people.

Potions are new, we're doing work on the server etc. so personally I don't think anyone can be 100% sure, I know what I saw but I'm happy to let it slide - this time.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Thea, stop posting comments on ban appeals that add nothing to the ban appeal.
Ive seen you do it quite a lot, ban appeals are serious matters and you are only allowed to post if you add something to the situation.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Thea, stop posting comments on ban appeals that add nothing to the ban appeal.
Ive seen you do it quite a lot, ban appeals are serious matters and you are only allowed to post if you add something to the situation.
Please read this twice. I'm not going to carry on about your behaviour on the forums...

Also with speed potions and zombe, you can go insanely fast. I've found a way of going stupidly quick with zombe. My speed is set out of 5 and the max is 10 (so twice as fast) and i can outrun someone with their settings on max using a certain technique. We've still got a lot to learn about what can be done now so lets not be so hasty with bans until we figure out whats happened.

C

Cubey

I'm not fast as halfmad, lars and steel, they are outfly me (they are flying faster than me)

I run fast with using zombe but I dont use speed potion.

Status
Not open for further replies.