Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

noone2812 - application [Approved-atkrye]

noone2812

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: noone2812
2. Age: 12
4. Gender:Male.
5. Country:Canada.

6. Have you read the
Tome of Citizenship
or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

I have read the Tome.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have lots of experiance roleplaying and I also like co-operating with other players. I realy like roleplay servers and I think it's a good idea of making roleplay for people to have fun in minecraft.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Alex Samming. I realy like playing in servers with other players and I'm realy a people person. I never argue with anyone and I'm kind inside. my hobbies are break dancing and parkour. I live in St.Watson Canada. I like reading, playing video games, hanging with friends, and playing minecraft . I am here because i was looking at the minecraft server section in the minecraft forums. Since i did not find anything, i asked my one friend "are there any good servers that you know about" and he mentioned Hollow World. So i looked into it and it seems to be an Awesome server!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I made a small house for example and an epic word:)

2011-11-26_20.47.51.png

2011-11-26_20.48.14.png

2011-10-11_23.02.45.png
I made this in 1.8.1

2011-11-26_17.08.55.png

2011-11-26_17.09.15.png

2011-11-26_17.09.25.png

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No not really.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes of course.

Alec

Lord of Altera
Ah, another Alec/alex....
Add two more sentences about your self on number 8, and you should be good.

atkrye

King of Quests
It would be nice if you could show us some work. Perhaps play around a little in creative mode and post it on here :)

atkrye

King of Quests
hmm perhaps show us a full exterior view of the house? you should be able to scale down the size if you need

atkrye

King of Quests
I'm going to accept you, but try to keep your builds from being too square, and try to keep them medieval :)