Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Nwalme Fuvur

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
:p Blarg. She's not really THAT old.. She just made him think so. And you're right.. She's rather.. Normal. Never used magic. Not in any kind of political position. Is know by very few people. Can make her own money without having to do big things. She's -Fine- on her own :D

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
... So she could do even -better- with another. :p

(.. She could be two hundred and eight, he wouldn't care in the slightest- she's an Elf.)

blargtheawesome

Retired Staff
... Mrr, it's short but it's something.​
Death and Dreams

Why do I still see the dead in my sleep? For the past moon, I have been without dreams, and have slept surprisingly well considering the city I currently reside in, yet very recently I have been... plagued by dreams of those whose deaths I played a role in.

One in particular is constantly recurring. I am running as quickly as I can through some indestinguishable landscape that I somehow know is the old Port Silver, someone who I have never seen yet I know is going to do some form of unspeakable atrocity to me is behind me and despite how quickly I run he is quickly coming closer and closer. Before he actually reaches me, I awaken.

Another is that I am happy and content, laughing and jesting with Elrohir and some others whose faces I don't recognize. We talk and talk, and the sense of... strangeness. Happiness, with a constant feeling akin to despair and foreboding permeates the dream. And I simply ignore it, and continue laughing and talking, laughing and talking.

I intend to talk with Jack about brewing me up a bit more wine before I attempt sleep again.

Silvertooth, for Himself and No Other.

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
I love this thread... I get to see glimpses into a character that his player truly understands. Makes my day, reading these journal entries. This is why I love RPing with Nwalme. :)

blargtheawesome

Retired Staff
... No, I don't understand Nwalme, he's become an entire new person who's stuck inside my head. :p

.. If you hit me really hard on the head, I might wake up and forget who my other personalities are. :C

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
.. I saw something on Tumblr, and I just.. I.. I had to Nwalmeize it.. NO REGRETS.