Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

offerings

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Well i know like myself not everyone can put diamonds to their gods so instead you can post your role play offerings to them.
like say you pray to Skeira and want to offer her a roleplay offering of your favored sword radiants armor or anything else she would like this way the gods playing the admins can keep track of of how fervent you are in your prayers and donations thent hey can come to you and take that donation you promise in game to them and ill go first as my donation to Skiera

*kneels down in front of his alter underneath his school praying fervently to skeira*

Oh great goddess of war hear my prayers keep my blade strong and my shafts true. Make my enemies fear me in battle and grant me your favors in it and protect those i love with your light and wisdom oh Goddess these offering i give unto you for your favor and your divine attention"

*he places his ornate family elven short sword his father gave him on the alter and a small chest of thousand radaints he then gets up and makes a sword symbol with his fingers in the air and leaves*

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
ah then i guess as requirment we should hae them take screenshots and attach them to kme sure they do

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Meditated and prayed to Skiera during his death for the whole day and half he was there proof is int he dead rp thread as well when he came back to life he prayed in his shrine in hsi ps recruitment center and offered up a iron axe to her.

Attachments

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
“My goddess Skiera here me as I make this blood oath and pact in your name, This day I gave a woman a choice and will respect her choice no matter the decision she makes in life,I will protect her with my life and any harm to come upon her may I take it instead. I give my heart and my soul to see her protected and see her happy no matter the decisions she makes, and ask for your blessings to always shine upon her as i shall not love no other but her as long as i breath in this life or the next when i die.I treat you to see these things done and if any poriton of it broke this oath is null and my life and soul in your service is returned To you I offer you my blood and my soul to bind this pact to see her forever happy” Eimar spoke as he continued to sit there at the altar for abit before getting up and leaving.

and to sum it up basicly he asked the godess Skiera to watch out and protect this lady and make her happy in all her days and her decisiions. In exchange he offers his soul and life in eternal service to Skeira.if anything is broken of this pact his soul and life of service is returned.

Last edited:

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I've got to wonder why Skeira would give a rat's ass about protecting some woman and honouring love and devotion when she's into blood and honourless fighting and mercenary work :p

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
She is the neautral godess of war so eimar holds that Skiear finds a balance in both honor and the bloodshed in war.