Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Oh Gods Make It Stop!

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I don't know what the hell is happening, but yeah- I'll post a video and hopefully someone will recognise the symptoms. This happened while I was running Minecraft, Skype, and Safari (three apps I always have open).

Also, I address it in the video below (when it uploads and I link it here), but I appear to be invincible? I don't run out of hunger, either... Spoken with @Naelwyn , @Piratep00f and @Rygan about this (Rygan was the one who actually noticed; he tried killing me in the Sorrows. May be of note that I couldn't hit him back either. We both has fly off).

Clarification- I have tried taking flight off. Even attempted /ungodding, but I get a message that tells me I don't have the perms. I haven't a clue what this is. Deester thought maybe I got accidentally OPed? I don't know what's happening >.<

Uploaded a picture preview for now. You can't see on the image, but everything is flashing and going crazy.

Last edited:

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I can't see a picture either. My guess would be that you had some kind of permission whilst in another rank and when your rank changed the permission wasn't changed, but made inaccessibly unchangeable.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Any of the staff commands may be the problem, but I can't access any of them to turn it all off :(

In any case, I'm more worried about the glitchiness, as seen in this video of the problem-

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Skyyyyyype-
That is really really bizarre. Did you update anything like java, are you using mc 1.7.4 or 1.7.2? Did you update skype- I kinda noticed that the bugging out happened just as skype set off some alerts, which it's bugged my mc a little in the past but not that badly D:.

The god mode thing I have no idea how that happened- but I'll try to ungod you

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
The glitchiness is entirely fixed :D Thanks to @Lannis and @mucusBONES for staying with me through this traumatising time.

Er, I am still invincible though. Just danced around in lava for Dee. Got a bit sweaty but no charring of the skin.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
NECRO NECRO NECRO

This is happening to me. Any help? I can't die. Like, at all. I walked around in the void for an hour, swam with some quids, and built a house in lava. Nothing.