Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Olfgar the Orc

KHA0TIC

Villager
Name: Olfgar
Nickname/Alias: I do not have any nicknames, I am just called Olfgar.
Race: I am a Mountain Orc from the OakFlesh tribe.
Height: 6.2
Weight: 180
Hair: No Hair
Eyes: Dark Brown
Skin: Green
Identifying Marks:
Appearance: I bear the markings of the OakFlesh tribe and wear hide armor.
Strengths: As an Orc I am very strong, and I’m not that picky about what I eat. I am also a very skilled at using battleaxes.
Weaknesses and fears: Losing my tribe and being reminded of my family(you will read why in my back-story).
Religion: I follow the god of Heikill, the Orc god of Battle and Chaos
Profession: I am an Orc berserker that fights for the Oakflesh, but I also am a hunter.

`Growing up in the OakFlesh tribe, I was trained for battle as long as I can remember by my father. By the age of 8, I could kill a baby snow behemoth with one hit. I was also taught to hunt and craft weapons and leather armor out of the hide I hunted.

My Tribe has about 60 Orcs in it and was built in a valley in the Mountains of Holgin, a harsh and unforgiving area. There were also other rival tribes in the mountains, and we were always at war with them.

My mother had died when I was only about 2 years old, when an enemy tribe raided my village and killed her. So I was very close to my father, he taught me everything I know. But when I was 16, he was killed by the same tribe when they raided us again. I was infuriated, and swore to get revenge.

So when I was 18, I gathered up a party of raiders and constantly attacked the enemy tribe relentlessly. I have scars from those raids, but eventually the tribe was wiped out by us, and other tribes that were also raiding it.

After that I stayed at my tribe for 10 more years as a berserker warrior for the tribe. Today I still fight for the Oakflesh and I am proud of it.