Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Ombranari Open House

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky

-Event Leader:
Marcelo Scorpetti
-Public or Private:
Public
The Venerable Grounds of Brume Manor in Mockingbay

Paid town criers in Storm's Landing and other major cities where criers are allowed shout:

"Come one, come all! La Famiglia de Ombranari is holding an Open House meeting for all those who would like to attend! In an effort to further become further known, the leaders of the Ombranari are allowing members of the general population to come witness what it is the group has traditionally done behind closed doors. There will be a feast, and socializing, as well as a short planned lesson for those in attendance among other standard affairs of the organization. New members will be sworn in at the meeting, and any who attend may also speak with the leadership for instruction on how to join as well. We hope to see you there!"

OOC: It's the first non-secret Ombranari meeting. Other stuff may be going on as well. Honestly it's mostly a recruitment effort.

〈 DATE AND TIME 〉
Saturday 16th
6PM EST.
〈 CLASSIFICATION〉
Moderate
〈 LOCATION 〉
Brume Manor in Mockingbay

(event thread format shamelessly stolen from Elz 's Jishrim event thread, giving credit to her for it here.)

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I have a char for this, but can't make the event! Maybe RP can be arranged some other way?

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I have a char for this, but can't make the event! Maybe RP can be arranged some other way?
Of course! If anyone wants to join, has OOCly joined but can't make this event, or just wants more info on the organization feel free to shoot me a private message and we'll set up either an rp time in game or just oocly discuss things over forums depending on the need.