Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Omgsorandom's Application [Approved - Readij]

omgsorandom

Lord of Altera
About You
---------------------

Minecraft Username: omgsorandom

Reading of the Guides: Yes

Introduction: I currently work as a machinist which i enjoy because it is a constant physical and mental challenge day in and out. I enjoy playing strategy games as well as role playing games i occasionally run a live action role play community in my area but am looking forward to expand my role playing to a server. I am generally a carefree individual. My favorite type of game to play would be resource management/RPG. I am good at working hard to get out of difficult situations.

Explored the World: I have not explored the world yet i believe that i should do that in character.
- About Your Character
---------------------

Name: Rahgrath Dawnbringer

Race: Dwarven

Appearance: Rahgrath is a Dwarven male standing at 4 feet 8 inches his eyes a cold chilly blue with long locks of black hair. He weighs around 176 pounds he wears some dark leather armor and wields a waraxe as a weapon.

Personality: Caring individual who will do almost anything for a companion in need. A man who values a more righteous approach to situations that otherwise aren't very morally correct. Is an extremely sarcastic individual who doesn't understand the formalities of the outside world.

-Backstory
---------------------

Rahgrath Dawnbringer had a pretty simple upbringing. His father Dalamoor Dawnbringer, was a man full of happiness and joy even in the toughest of times, he enjoyed the simple things in life and would never go behind someones back to get something that he wanted for himself, he truly was a kindhearted man. Although Dalamoor has often had to adorn his armor and pick axe to fight off people attempting to steal his family's meager riches. Rahgrath's mother Traelen Dawnbringer was a fine woman who cared for nothing but her family and the way that she raised her children, she believes that everything has a chance to prove itself of its worth or its innocence in any situation.

There were many times when life became difficult for Rahgrath and his family but they always managed to work their way through the hardships of life, when the food stocks would become low Rahgrath would often go on trips into the woods for days on end to hunt for food for his family. They were a very closely knit family which would go through anything for each other. One of the few times the Dawnbringer family had decided to go onto a hunt together Rahgrath had hoisted his youngest brother into a tree with a bow and a few arrows while he waited below for their prey to come to them. The younger brother Idraenil was a prodigy with the bow and was did not feel challenged enough sitting in the tree waiting for prey to come to him so he began to run along the tree branches in search of his prey without Rahgrath's knowing. Idraenil came upon a great bear with her cubs four hundred feet from his brother and took his shot upon the mother, he missed sending the mother into a frenzy with which she attacked the tree to make the assailant fall from its protective height. Idraenil sensing the danger he had brought upon himself called for his elder brother Rahgrath who just realized that his brother had ventured off, when Rahgrath arrived the tree had fallen and his brother was in flight from the massive bear. Rahgrath charged the bear axe in hand himself seem as large as possible shouting the entire time, the bear noticed him when he was ten feet away and stopped in her tracks to size up her new opponent. The youngest son Idraenil came around behind his brother arrow notched ready to fire at his brothers command. The bear stared for a while contemplating its next move but had calmed itself and decided it best for her and the cubs to move on, thus ended the last time Idraenil would ever attempt to hunt without his elder brother Rahgrath by his side.

Rahgrath had come to the age where he wanted to finally venture out and make a name for himself in the world of Altera so he had bid his parents a fond fairwell and that he may not return for many years. He has set out to go on adventures meet people of all races see the world and record what he can so that he can boast of his time outside his families small home to his younger siblings. Rahgrath has become eager to see what awaits him in this new world he ventures into.

Last edited:

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Really good application, but you've just missed one small thing we need to clarify - your age. I'm assuming by the fact that you're a machinist that you're going to be over our minimum age requirement (unless you're a child prodigy), but it's just something we need to go over. Once that's done, I'd be more than happy to approve your application.

Readij

Radish
Retired Staff
Fantastic! Happy to approve your application, but unfortunately I've only got mobile phone access to the Internet and can't approve you in game. I've asked the other staff to do that for me, so you should get an approval message here soon and have everything sorted in game.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.