Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[OOC] Icanra's Car-Boot Sale

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Heyo! Sooo cutting straight to the point. As I've moved between my regions, clearing up after myself. I've discovered I have an almost excessive amount of chests, unorganised and unkept. In the long process of sorting through I realise I have far more junk than I:

A) Ever have Needed
and
B) Ever will Need

We're talking items I've been given and items I've somehow found in my collections through reasons I don't quite remember. So as to save myself and you from constant spam in /ch trade, I thought I'd make this post where I basically tell you all my predicament.

How this will work is this: I basically have a bunch of junk, too much to list or even mention. So if you need anything, post a message down below and I can check if i have such. Whilst I cannot guarantee that I will have it, I can confirm i have a wide range of loads of different miscellaneous things so if you need something you might be in luck. Literally say anything and it honestly cant hurt to ask. That's pretty much about everything, so in summery:

Comment what you need!

Citrine

Lord of Altera
Very Sweet
Legend
Big Voter
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Zitrine
Zitrine
Sweetheart
3 double chests of cyan terracotta, 1 double chest of sand, 1 double chest of dark oak, you know the drill.