Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

OojamstrzoO's Application [Accepted - Jase]

JamSandvich

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
OojamstrzoO

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
I'm from the North East of UK, BST (GMT+1)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
The big no no's, metagaming is using information to your advantage that the character should otherwise not know (For example using the world map to directly track a player whilst in character). Powergaming is forcing an act upon another player and giving them no option to respond (*stab u in head and ur dead now bye*)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope, unfair advantage and a flat disregard for the server rules (Section B)

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Oh god, intros.. Hi, I'm more well known as Jam to friends and other communities. Long time Minecraft Roleplayer of 11 years now but a lot of inactivity recently, really wanting to try my hand at getting back into it. Big fan of warhammer, both games and the tabletop and spend a lot of time building and painting various models.
As you ask for examples of my work, and the simple fact I like to show off what I've painted any chance I get, heres one of my models, big ol' mutant rat.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was linked it by a friend who was planning to join, hyped up the server and got me nostalgic for RP.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Sasha Dahlia

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
With fair skin, Sasha is 5'4ft and weighing roughly around 120lbs, her eyes are a rich blue with brown somewhat unkept hair loose down over her shoulders.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
skon.jpg

Written Test!
As the daughter of a family of renown alchemists, Sasha was always spoiled. Their family was well respected and very wealthy and spared no expense in raising their precious child. The most knowledgeable teachers, finest instructors and lavish meals, no child could ask for anything more. That is except for the girl herself. She was nothing more than a spoiled brat, nothing was ever enough. Unfortunatly her family was largely pushovers towards the "charms of such a sweet young child". Afterall, who were they to deny her that new dress she wanted, or perhaps the trendy new toy all the local kids are playing with these days.

There was always a lot of harsh feelings projected towards her parents, such is the life of one so gifted and obviously not in any way considered a bad child, I mean why couldn't just go do what she wanted instead of the maids staying with her. She was only 16 when she got into yet another bitter fight with them, before running away to sulk. Unfortunatly for her the spot she chose, as she put it a "clearly empty ship where no one would find her and drag her home", was not infact empty but soon to be very lively as the crew would in short time be bringing aboard fresh cargo for exporting. Trapped in one of the rear cabins and no way to get out unseen she remained silent, expecting her chance of freedom to come soon.

The fantasies of an easy getaway were soon cut short by clear signs that the ship had began to move, in such a difficult situation she could do nothing but remain silent, a whole mix of emotions washing over her. As one might expect she didn't last long in a dark room with no food, she lasted a record two and a half hours of hiding before she was caught, dragged in front of the captain kicking and screaming. Of course the logical course of action would be to announce her families renown and fame and demand she be returned and given a lavish stay during the trip, but many laughs only made her angrier, demanding more forcefully before being grabbed once more, and thrown down, all the while the laughter continued.

Sasha was in luck during this experience, as the captain was a generous man, instead of simply throwing her off the ship he put her to work on the ship, cleaning, bringing food and drink to the crew and general manual labor. This was a gruelling experience for the misunderstood princess, and many would come to know it by the constant whining and complaining, the least she could do was do a good job cleaning but due to her upbringing the prospect of such tasks were alien to her, let alone actualy performing them.

As soon as the ship made landing with its destination, Sasha was kicked off the ship, by this point the crew were just glad to have rid of her. The ships captain leaned over the railing and shouted down "This heres Storm's Landing, go find yersel' a damn corner to beg in, if I see you here again I'll kill you with my own hands!" before dissapearing back onto the ships deck. It didn't take long for Sasha to do just that, through the fear and cowering she would proceed to beg for scraps and desperatly fight for her life in this harsh new enviroment. She would look up towards the masses over the next weeks, slowely setting in just how much she had and lost, and would spend the next few years in the darkest places of her life.

It's now been 8 long years but from that point she has went through an understandable level of change, a lot more 'down to earth' and lacking the perfect princess mentality. As one might expect it caused her to develop some lasting issues, such as an unhealthy obsession for eating the finest quality food, perhaps due to the sharp change of golden feasts to hard leftover bread thrown her way on occasion. She would jump between jobs, most lasting weeks or the rare month (Definatly *not* because of her personality). Overall content with just surviving, of course she would go back to her old life in a heart beat, but she has accepted that as something completly out of reach.

[I'd like to apologise for how long this backstory ended up going for, honestly I was not looking forward to the idea of "yet another backstory to write" but I ended up getting quite into it, if the ending feels somewhat rushed over the rest that was more due to the realisation of how long this is, although I'd like to consider it to be rather vague so I can develop my character more broadly.]

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.