Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Operation: Brokerage

Suiko

Lord of Altera
Hello community,

I am creating this post to see if other merchants and adventurers have interest in: The Brokerage

This goal: To have a multi-story building (hopefully not too high-rise) where each level has a different item. For example, Floor 4 could be for Iron, and every merchant or adventurer can set up their Iron-chest shops on Floor 4, each with his or her individual price. Floor 5 can be for Gold, and so on. This would make it easier for a buyer to look at.

But it would need sufficient interest to get off the ground.

Smaller, less significant details, see spoiler:

• Regular, Port Silver renting style payment. Example: To place an Iron chest shop on the iron floor, a player would spend 300, which would grant him 5 chest shops to place anywhere throughout the entire Brokerage building. (Rates are up for negotiation at the moment, the goal is to not get flooded with resources, but have sufficient interest)
  • Willing to accept the idea of hiring Brokerage clerks who can allow people perms to set up their shop. (Setting up more chest shops then a player has purchased is Griefing. Altering the building itself is Griefing.)

If interested in this innovative plan, or at least would like to see it happen, say so below!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Hello community,

I am creating this post to see if other merchants and adventurers have interest in: The Brokerage

This goal: To have a multi-story building (hopefully not too high-rise) where each level has a different item. For example, Floor 4 could be for Iron, and every merchant or adventurer can set up their Iron-chest shops on Floor 4, each with his or her individual price. Floor 5 can be for Gold, and so on. This would make it easier for a buyer to look at.

But it would need sufficient interest to get off the ground.

Smaller, less significant details, see spoiler:

• Regular, Port Silver renting style payment. Example: To place an Iron chest shop on the iron floor, a player would spend 300, which would grant him 5 chest shops to place anywhere throughout the entire Brokerage building. (Rates are up for negotiation at the moment, the goal is to not get flooded with resources, but have sufficient interest)
  • Willing to accept the idea of hiring Brokerage clerks who can allow people perms to set up their shop. (Setting up more chest shops then a player has purchased is Griefing. Altering the building itself is Griefing.)

If interested in this innovative plan, or at least would like to see it happen, say so below!
I actually like this idea!
Also I imagine the tower to be like really huge and big! :D
Which... Would open for Altera's version of 9/11

Suiko

Lord of Altera
*tries to pick up pieces of dreams and put them back*
It's up to the community though, really.

So we have one vote for very tall. :>, any others?

Edit: Is there a way to add a poll?

Edit: Also, I think the admins would be opposed to a tall tower in PS :/

Last edited: