Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ourmegatron47's Application [Declined - Niko]

ourmegatron

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Ourmegatron47

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
I would define metagaming which describes a player's use of real life knowledge concerning the state of the game to determine their characters reactions

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentor
Jase

8. Tell us about yourself
!
Hello my name is Ourmegatron47! and I like to play video games on the xbox and pc! I like to listen to rap/pop! I have a dog and she is really sweet. I play baseball and I have really fun playing that! I like to play minecraft, VALORANT, apex legends and much much more! I am so exicted to play on this server!

ourmegatron

Villager
I forgot to add my character appearance

Character Name:
Letron

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Hair color: Black, Eye color: blue, skin color: Brown

Written Test!
Letron had been travelling for a long time, justa few weeks ago, she had been in her home, cozy and warm, but now it was nothing like that. Letron and 3 of his closest friends had started a journey, to cross the forests of the eastern continent. the forest was big, and when it rustled in the leaves, it sounded like a giant orc wandering around in the forests, except from that, it was weirdly quiet in the woods. Letron and his friends had packed for the journey, and didn't worry about the People they had left behind.when they headed out the gate, Letron said: "There is no turning back now, friends. We need to prepare. This will be a long Journey." and like that, they headed North, hoping to find the end of the large forests. it had rained throughout the night, therefor it was dew laying over the tall grass and the leaves on the branches of the trees. The temperature was mild, but With a hint of Cold coming their way. it was the end of the season and it began heading against colder times. the air had the most amazing smell of rain, Letron's favorite scent. the leaves on the tall trees had began to shift from Bright green to darker more red and Orange tones. most elves felt a Connection With plants, and nature but somehow Letron liked being in touch with water, mostly rain, but still water. her family and friends thought Letron was a bit weird, or as Letron would say, Different. on the path, deep within the woods, a small silver coin laid flat on the ground, but in the reflection of the soon which could barely make it through the thick tops of the trees made the coin glow, in silver, almost glittery. Letron picked up the coin and saw it had figures on it. Figures she had never seen. From the weird glow and the unknown figures, her friends suggested that we left it behind, just where it was. but Letron felt an instant drawing towards the coin. She the nasked: "What are these figures? have none of you seen them before?" Letron held the coin up against the bit of sunshine peeking through the roof of the forest, it started glowing again. Letron felt as if its owner had dropped the coin, and regretted not coming back looking for it. After studying the coin for a moment, she looked up to notice one of her friends pointing at smoke, rising u in the sky. "Maybe there is a village?" One of his friends, Runaan said. "Oh- or maybe a fire! Oh no the animals! what if there is a fire? Letron what should we do?" "I say we check it out," Letron answered his friend. I mean, what could possibly go wrong? Now, Letron wished she never had said that. for the people missing them sat at home, worried sick. wondering if she was kidnapped, or if she betrayed them.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Hey there!

Thanks for taking the time and effort to write this application to join our community. Before we continue, there are a couple issues I should bring to your attention.

- You need to cite a powergaming definition.

- Your written test conveys a coherent storyline, but it is riddled with grammar errors. For example, many of your sentences are run ons and fragments and it was difficult to discern when one sentence began and the other ended because you seemed to be using commas and periods interchangeably. On top of this, several words are capitalized at random and you also seem to be switching male and female pronouns for Letron which also adds to the confusion when reading your test. Please parse through and revise your test, keeping a watchful eye for what I've mentioned.

Once again, thank you for taking the time and effort to make this application to our community. You don't need to repost your application, just comment below to let me know when you've made the changes. I look forward to reading this once again.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
This application has been declined for inactivity. Feel free to apply again.