Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Over the Horizon (Part 1)

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Yeah, Im no good with photos, but here are a few!

This event was something that really got me back into rp, and possible ways to follow on it.
Thank you so much to the staff for their hard work! it is very Appreciated! and we cannot wait to see more :heart:

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good

This event was something that really got me back into rp, and possible ways to follow on it.
Thank you so much to the staff for their hard work! it is very Appreciated! and we cannot wait to see more :heart:
I'm just gonna tag a bunch of folks, because a lot of people made this possible. I think they'll be happy to hear you liked it. :)

@Readij
@SallyPirate
@Lannis
@Antilogy
@solus
@Balatro
@The Living Ghost

And a @Faelin

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff

Don't thank me too much. I was trying to kill you. ;D

(Just Kidding)

It was incredible fun and worth the sleepless night. Also looks like someone wasn't on low render *wags finger*

Tayo

Lord of Altera
Yup! Thanks to all the staff who worked on the event!
It was by far the most involved event I've ever been part of! So fun and really tense too.
So many natural ones rolled I could have cried!
I really hope we do another one at some point... Even if I haven't gone to bed before 4am this whole weekend as a result =P

Jayo

Loyal Servant of Altera
WOO! Part 3?plox?

Edit: Also thank you all the staff for this. Probably the most fun I have had on the server since I joined!

Last edited:

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm going to try my hardest to join in next time, this sounds awesome. Also. Maps to new lands, that's exciting.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
2015-06-07_07.00.31.png 2015-06-07_07.00.39.png 2015-06-07_07.01.12.png 2015-06-07_07.00.43.png 2015-06-07_07.40.08.png 2015-06-07_07.07.19.png 2015-06-07_07.48.06.png 2015-06-07_07.06.08.png 2015-06-07_07.26.43.png
Most of my bad camera angles are actually my horrible attempt at hiding the fact that staff were flying about- we had no way of hiding each other (not at that point anyway-) from sight, so yeah. Enjoy the crappy angles-

Oh and the shaders makes any items and usernames REALLY weird, like rainbows. I didn't notice until they were heading into the portals but oh well.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Oh man.

If this island is ever visited again.

This HAS to be the header for the event. Such spoop. Much fog.

Amazing stuff sally!

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I will totally make an alt for the next event. Regretting not going on this one!