Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

OverlyAwkward's Application [Accepted - Jase]

Okamidii

Settling in Altera

{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: OverlyAwkward

Country & Timezone: USA PST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is using information that only you know OOC, IC. Such as saying there's an event going on IC when you only know about it OOC. Powergaming is using different exploits or flubbing rp to gain more power in rp. Can be in a fight, saying how you weren't hurt for any reason, or gaining political power.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hi. I go by too many names to list, so just going by my user is fine. I like to draw and write. Character creation and design is something I love to do, trying to think of different characters is fun. I also enjoy learning languages, and at the moment speak 5 (not fluently, still learning.)

Referral: FelinFruitloops

{Character Section}
Character Name: Elion Carfir

Race: Forest Elf

Appearance: Paler skin than average. Light brown hair, green eyes. He wears a flower crown with mushrooms embedded in it. He has green robes that are adorned with wooden buttons painted like mushrooms.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): I walked down the small dirt road of my old home town. My family's house was well behind me at this point. I kicked a small pebble that wasn't in my way, but it deserved to be punished for existing- much like myself, apparently. Why did I have to be the one to "start my own family" or what ever my folks said, I didn't care to remember. The sun was burning my pale skin. Why of all creatures was I a wood elf? We're meant to like the outdoors, but for myself, I would rather be inside with a good book. The sun is just an annoyance. I don't know how long I had been walking at this point, but I heard a cheerful voice pierce the air. What now? "Greetings! Don't see you out often, where are you headed?" the female annoyance said from behind me. I'd known her all my life, but couldn't be bothered to know her name. She was just too loud. "Oh, greetings. Yes, yes I know, don't go out much. Just thought a nice stroll would be good for me," I lied right through my teeth. If there was one thing my family taught me, it was be as kind as possible, no matter how I actually felt. It was suffocating. "That's odd. I thought you hated the-" she was cut off by some other voices behind us. Please tell me that others aren't coming to talk to me. I wish to never see any of the elves that are here again. "Oh, sorry! I forgot I had to do something. Have a nice day!" she sprinted off towards some other elves, all smiling and happy like. I scoffed now that she was gone, and turned around. Finally, some quiet. Suppose it's time for me to actually find somewhere new to live. Ugh, this should be fun. The sun was starting to go down, or at least I thought it was. Always hard to tell with the amount of trees in the way. Been a while. Had I eaten anything today? As if to answer, I felt a pain in my stomach. I wasn't used to not eating much. I looked down at my poor clothes, they were all dirty. They didn't look ripped, thank the All Mother. The nerve of them, saying I had to go only with the clothes on my back. At least give me some food, or an extra set of clothing. But of course, I'm supposed to "learn to fend for my self." I don't need to, I was fine where I was. I kicked the dirt and coughed at the subsequent dust. I sat down beneath a nearby tree in the grass and sighed. I should get some rest, been walking all day. I took off my flower crown and closed my eyes, just a small nap to regain some energy.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Sorry about the wait, got a bit busy on my end. Even so, welcome to Hollowworld!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.