Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

-- Paintings -- by creeshla

creeshla

Lord of Altera
I am getting ready for some upcoming projects, but until then I have lots of spare time. I am probably going to use this time to practice with the paint and canvas. I am doing portraits so I thought it would be a good idea to ask you guys if you wanted me to do a portrait of your character. I use acrli-gouache and gold and bronze ink, so generally the theme of the paintings has a medieval feel (This means characters who are knights or royalty of some sort may have more use to this). I will do this for FREE because this is practice for me so it is a win-win situation. All I need is a bio and description of your character, so then I can begin. It might take some time so please be patient for the time being.

Thanks, creeshla

I will include an image of a portrait I did before, of one of the masked figures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/theogallaro/7409792706/in/photostream/lightbox/