Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PAX 1.8 Update Video (High Quality!)

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Endermen are creepy as hell, as expected. I love the particle effects with the Critical blows, and all that...

but he said a couple of WEEKS for the 1.8 release.

I want it NOW. :(

Is it me, or does Notch sound just like Lars? :D

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I know but he did say within a couple of weeks for 1.8!! I wonder what they have taken out and put in 1.9 though

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
it could be 1.8 and 1.8.5. 1.9 was going to be only a small one before 2 was released I seem to remember.

Steelcryo

King of the north!
He's already said he would split 1.8 into two major content patches labelled 1.8 and 1.9. Pay attention to the video roop :p

iTz_Nick_xX

Hollows Explorer
2 weeks? firstly i cant wait but secondly, if we upgrade to 1.8 will certain buildings be converted to schematics?

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
2 weeks? firstly i cant wait but secondly, if we upgrade to 1.8 will certain buildings be converted to schematics?
You can have a 100x100 maximum schematic saved and transferred by a qualified minecraft engineer for a transfer fee of £10

Bigdanick

Legend of Altera
I can convert them into schematics :D
I have converted my house into a schematic and imported it into single player just incase we get a new world when 1.8 arrives.

Koerhuisje

Moderating the herps & derps
koerhuisje
koerhuisje
i've been looking forward to it ever sinds the first time i saw endermand, gonna rock my socks off!!

by great odins beard it'll be fantastic