Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Peaceful] Respite | 21st July, 5PM EST

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
1626746289228.png
[Art Credit - Rachel Byler]
༺═──────────────────═༻
RESPITE
Restoration Campaign
༺═──────────────────═༻

With the loss of the Cathedral and Life, the people of Storms' Landing have come together, compounding their efforts for a peaceful gathering at the festival grounds. Local merchants take wares from their stocks to offer to those in need. Those who find themselves with excess work with cooks and bakers to prepare a grand meal. Though times may be uncertain, the only thing everyone has agreed on is not to lie down and die without a fight. To fight, rest is needed.

Notices are put up around the city, hailing everyone to gather upon the festival grounds to eat, drink, dance, be merry, participate in games, and raise thy spirits.
Jishrimites NOT welcome.

[ OOC ]

This is a public event aimed toward everyone with the strict purpose of having a nice, but meaningful event where nothing horrible happens. There will be several surprises, mostly in the form of atmosphere, but you'll have to attend to know more! Please do not send DMs asking to interfere with the peace in any form. Jishrimites will be unable to enter this event, by Divine intervention. This event will mostly be socially driven, such that as many people as possible can attend and participate. There will be games, though!

DATE | 21st July
TIME | 5PM EST
RATED | Strictly Peaceful

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

Goldbeean

Legend of Altera
Villager
Goldbeean
Goldbeean
Villager
I love how everyone's first instinct is to party instead of *cough*Fixing the cathedral ruins *cough

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I love how everyone's first instinct is to party instead of *cough*Fixing the cathedral ruins *cough
Lana sent a letter to the Landing Council a day after the event, offering to pay large amounts to repair it. No replies yet. I believe simply the events at the Cathedral have not concluded yet =)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Any Cathedral 'fixing' will also take a real long time IC, to clear and so on. There are no intentions of mine to restore the build but when the campaign's done we'll see what seems feasible.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The event pressure plates, the interactions given and the lore items will be forever cherised. Thank you so much! :heart:

Dappest

Loyal Servant of Altera
mon1496
mon1496
I only could show up a little before the event. But it was so cute the pressure plates added such a cute atmosphere vying all the special things made it feel so special it was so cute, and I loved it