Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pedrof1166's Application[Approved - Space]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirArnold

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
Pedrof1166
2. Your real name:
Pedro Pablo Feliciano (junior)

3. Age:
18 Years old

4. Gender:
Male

5. Country:
USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes, I have fully read the latest version (1.2) of the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

A) I feel that playing on a RolePlaying minecraft server will be a great and new experience. I often love to play minecraft to creature cool structures, but have always felt that it lacked a sense of immersion. After reading the ToC, I am excited to begin my journey in Port Silver. That is, if you find my application sufficient.
B) I played a roleplaying server on World of Warcraft for a few years. Also, My friends and I are frequent players of Dungeons and Dragons, which I believe gives me a bit more relevant experience.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Well, to start off my name is Pedro. I was born in Puerto Rico, and moved to Chicago, Illinois at the age of 10. I have lived here since. Most would consider me a fairly outgoing person... My major interests include: The LoTR Trilogy, Star Trek, Soccer, MTG, and just hanging out with friends. A few of my favorite video games include, the Elder Scrolls games, Mass Effect, and of course, Minecraft. I also really enjoy music, I was previously in a small school metal band as the lead guitarist(have been playing for about 6 years now). I also enjoy working on computers,and am quite good at it. I currently attend University of Illinois at Chicago, major undecided. I am here, filling on this application, because I wish to join HollowWorld... I believe that playing on a server in which everyone is just as dedicated to RP as I am would be an amazingly fun experience. I can only hope that I will be admitted as part of your glorious community!

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
2012-01-20_16.19.43.png2012-01-20_16.20.43.png View attachment 3927 2012-01-20_16.22.29.png Here is one of my older houses. First picture is outside, second is inside, and third is my "study room" complete with a fireplace.. Not one of my best designs, rather simple, however the only one I was able to take screenshots of at the moment.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Honestly, if given the chance to abandon all technology and get thrown back in time to live in medieval times, I would take that chance. No doubt in my mind that I'd do it. (as long as Im not a peasant during that time... life for them SUCKED)

I think that gives you a pretty good idea on how committed I will be to this server. :]

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I am fully aware of this.

12. How did you find out about our server?
I found out about this server from mcserverlist.net
I proceeded to your site, and upon read the ToC, I realized that this server is very committed to RP, and I wish to be part of that.

13. Have you voted for us?
Of course I have. :D

Royo_Royal

Loyal Servant of Altera
I am here, filling on this application, because I wish to join HollowCraft...

you mean Hollowworld?

Space3045

Empty
Accepted.
Most players when they log on want to jump in and get established/build before they do anything else. In Hollow World players must first find a town before they can build. You may join a town by asking the mayor or assistant mayor to addyou. You can view all the information about a town by typing /town [townname] .

Please visit this link. It will help you choose a town.

http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?forums/altera-census.43/

Lastly, please, PLEASE!!! make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it!!! We have a 0 tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal. You have been warned.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence. Hollowworld does not permit the use of shared Minecraft accounts and the account you use to apply here is your responsibility. Keep your password safe and DO NOT share your account with ANY third party. You have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.