Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

pietersen9 - application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pieterseb8

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Pietersen9
2. Your real name: Sebastiaan Pietersen
3. Age:16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Netherlands
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? yes i dit and i AGREE

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? A: I love to role play, i only dont have much experience but i hope to get more in this server. the one thing i love about roleplaying is: you can play the person you always wanted to be :)

B: i dont have much experience, i have a little from playing World of warcraft and SWTOR but that was just for fun whit friend and wen we started for the fun the first time i was searshing for a minecraft roleplay server.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello, i'm Sebastiaan from the netherland i'm 16 years old.
I love to game, i'm now playing a lots of games: SWTOR, World of Warcraft, Battlefield 3, Minecraft ofcorse:p, and MW3. i'm now in the last year of school, i'm following the study ICT later after school i whant to be aplicatipon maintance ore system maneger. What i do in my life at home, not much :p the thing i do most at home are: gaming, watching tv, eating, learning, going to toilet and to bed XD.
My interests are: gaming go hang out whit my buddy's, and being whit the girl who i love. My life: my life is prity normal just like hte others, i live in a famely whit one sister a dad and my mom, and of xorse not to forget my little dog lucky XD. my parents are prity smoot whit rules, like: i can shose how late i go to bed in a normal week i stay up like 0:00 Europe time in the weekend i stay up like.... 3:00/4:00 ore 5:00. and if i whant i dont even go to bed and stay up for the night playing some more games :)
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? the only thing i whis is a nice futer and lots of fun in the mincraft world ;)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? yes i'm only mods i use is mods like king tales and to many item mod

12. How did you find out about our server? i was searshing on google for MC roleplay server

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) yes i dit afeter i send this topic :p

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
This is a great application so far, but could you add more to 8? It asks for 8 sentences or more :D
Also the too many items mods doesn't work on the server, but it would probably be best if you removed it.

pieterseb8

Villager
This is a great application so far, but could you add more to 8? It asks for 8 sentences or more :D
Also the too many items mods doesn't work on the server, but it would probably be best if you removed it.
i only use tomany in singel player for project ore test redstone for in multiplayer that is what i ment but i will add some sentences

Status
Not open for further replies.