Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Please whitelist me.

1. Your Minecraft username: Albania_FTW
2. Your real name: Eldwin Neritani
3. Age: 12
4. Gender: male
5. Country: America

6.Yes I have, and I agree to do so again for the fun of it before signing into Hollow World.

7.I have a lot of experience in RPG's and MMORPG's, including World of Warcraft, Lord of Rings online, and some other RPG servers.

8. Hello, I am Eldwin Neritani, and my in game name is Albania_FTW. I have been playing Minecraft now since the beginning, and I loved every moment of it. My hobbies include basketball, soccer, track, Minecraft, gaming, and more. I am here because I am a fantasy lover. I love all kinds of fantasy; fantasy games, books, and many more. Role playing is my favorite things, and this seems like a cool thing to indulge into. I have had some recommendations for this server by YouTube, Google, and just friends talking about it. I will be having a fun time adventuring into the of Altera.

9.I wish I had the pictures, but they have all been griefed in the process, but you will be amazed at my pixel art.

10. Nothing other than I will be extremely excited if you allow me on your server.

11. I understand the consequences of it, but I am not worried because I do not use them myself, because they ruin the fun of the game.