Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Plugin project building

barryg

Real life redstone crafter
Minecraft Username: barryg

Name of Project: Unnamed big castle/tower/something thingy

Location of Project: No location planned, hope a admin could show me one

Size of the project: I think a chunk above ground would be enough. Say 64x64. I don't know the dimensions right now. I just want to have the approval before I start this.

Intention of the project: Roleplay and plugin experiment

Reason for inability to claim plots personally: I just don't have time to get that much radiants before the plugin is done

Residents: No one. Will be used for rp project.

Builders: barryg (will be overseeing the project), and currently there is a topic (http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/looking-for-builder.8425/) with the request for builders

Why is this a good addition to HollowWorld? I want to create a new type of RP experience with the help of one of my plugins but I need a building for this.

Used materials: Glass, stone bricks, lava, water, vines, trees, fences and possibly more. These materials won't have to be spawned (but could help)

Inspiration: Hatventures Origins trailer. http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/hatventures-origins.8254/

RP explanation/introduction: It's just an introduction to my new plugin. The bigger picture needs to be worked out. But development of the plugin goes so fast right now that I need to build the building as soon as possible. I will create a rp story around this and my character.

Planning: Please check the Hatventures Origins trailer. I want to make a building like that.

Links to previous work: None.

Additional notes: I won't go into details in this thread as that will remove any surprise for the people experiencing this rp. If I need to explain more I would love to pm you with the details.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
well, i can help, i can find a location too, want it near the town your in? or elsewhere? gimme your ideas and ill find one ;)

barryg

well, i can help, i can find a location too, want it near the town your in? or elsewhere? gimme your ideas and ill find one ;)
Thanks! No specific location needed but it would be nice if it has a lake or ocean next to it. Preferably not near any towns. (How to get there later I need to figure out :) )

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Thanks! No specific location needed but it would be nice if it has a lake or ocean next to it. Preferably not near any towns. (How to get there later I need to figure out :) )
alright ill get to it when i get home :p (at school)

barryg

By the way. No need for this anymore. They uploaded the map so I can just use that one for my experiment :)