Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] A green parchment

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
owldeer.png
*A little ink doodle of an owl with antlers is drawn on a small parchment. It's pinned upon the SL tavern.*

I'm seeking those learned in the ways of magic to answer some curious questions.
Experienced and friends of the divinely.

Please send me your names and a letter to Sanardu's tavern or old Jack if there's interest.
Thanks.

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
A simple little letter arrives, almost magical in the fact of it's pristine condition and full, unfaded ink.

I have spent my recent years studying the arcane, the Realms and their connections to the divine and beyond. There are few questions on the subject that I cannot answer, nor a theory that cannot be crafted. To this subject, there is only joy to my mind.
You will find me in the Storms Landing Cathedral ruins, carving all the Gods for the reconstruction. A red dress and glowing eyes.

I shall await you, though feel no ill-harbour should you not. The answers are here whenever you desire.

Yours thankful,
~Lana Silveira