Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] An Assortment Of Needs For Ms H. W.

Ceeawa

Ceeawa
Ceeawa
-=+An Assortment Of Needs For The Home Of Ms Heseya W.+=-

"Hiring all sorts of different skills for negotiable prices. 10,000R Maximum, Depending."

• The enclosed area behind the home is in need of blocking it's only entrance, fit for a hound. Blocking it's escape. (10,000R)
  • The bathroom of the home is in need of furnishing, installing a tub, a basic sink and a heightened, single-bar shelf. (10,000R)
  • An off piece of railing that is in need of being chopped down, the future task for this is behind handled. (2,500R)
  • A small pipe, alongside a petite tobacco case with the letter "H" burned into it's centre. Tobacco inside this, also. (5,000R)
  • Both doors of the home are in need of keys for both of the locks as the previous owner's have lost both of the keys. (2,500R)
"Feel free to send a letter via the front door. With Patience, Ms H. W".

Last edited:

gamemonster55

Lord of Altera
Attracted to any task that would earn him some Radiants, Landenulf would leave a letter on the door:

"Ms. Heseya W.

I am not skilled in all of the above tasks, but I am looking for work and if needed I could chop the off piece of railing or block the entrance fit for a hound for 2,500R and 9,000R respectively.

I can be found at the Inn in Storm's Landing.

-Landenulf"