Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Of Faith and Temples

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
[!]
Posters are hung throughout Storm's Landing and its outskirts.

· · ─────── · }{ · ─────── · ·

To The People of Storm's Landing

To those who hold faith in their hands, and whoever may desire glory to return to their city, I write to you now. For this city has been host to ruins for far too long. The past councils have attempted and failed to restore our place of faith. The grand cathedral continues to lay in waste, all the while the donations and efforts of others pile up in reserves, and the loose rubble remains a constant hazard to those daring pilgrims yet determined to visit this once-holy site.

I write to you now with a true solution, one that shall not be hindered by regulation and the whims of an ever-changing government. Where I once in the past worked with Baron Crawford to design and construct the original cathedral, I have rediscovered my original blueprints and reworked them. A safer, more natural, unpretentious monument to the Gods can be raised from the wreckage that currently blemishes the city.

Be invited to reach out, I shall once more require the assistance of the Exalted and their Blessed, to design shrines worthy of the Gods they serve and represent in mortal form. To those who currently take part in the council, if you seek to support our city and the promises of its past leaders, I cordially invite you to find me aboard my ship, The Stitilatu, out in the bay of our city. Otherwise sending a letter to the Fi Faladiir Estate will guarantee a swift response.

May the faithful of our city and the Eastern Kingdoms at large, once more find a site worthy of pilgrimage.

Sankera fi Faladiir, Architect of Storm's Landing, Owner of the Landing Shipyard, Custodian of the Shattered South.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Aka, I built a restored yet modified version of the Cathedral which is now much more a humble temple in Creative at -2429 93 -264 (near "/warp w" ), go have a look and see for yourself if ya like it. And maybe with a build ready to ship, we can get a new site of worship in SL