Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ Poster ] The Magebloom Charity

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
*A single poster is laid on the noticeboard outside the Kraken's Culling by a pale-looking Moor with dark eyes, and an ever-present tilt to his head.*
image-from-rawpixel-id-2819522-png.png
[ Image from rawpixel.com ]

The Magebloom Charity
Zstav Kyunle

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤ ◢

Let it be known that 28th of Fogwater, 2309, the Magebloom Charity was established by Dongus Tiff and Rogal Glade.
The Charity will focus on doing good works for the community, and advocating for the needy and poor to those in power.

The Magebloom Charity will operate from Storm's Landing and can be contacted through Jack, Innkeep of the Kraken's Culling.

We can do better. We will do better.

◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◤◢◣◥◤ ◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤ ◢

Tags:
Dongus Tiff Jase
Rogal Glade IceandFire

LuxTop

Legend of Altera
Dongus Tiff for the president!!!!!!!1!!!

P.S. DUH, as if one needs to explain - OF THE WORLD OF COURSE!!
SICKE! Of the galaxy!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I love the idea of there being two charities named after flora. People will begin associating flora with charity. Then the Figment of Charity will inherit the domain of flowers.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
I love the idea of there being two charities named after flora. People will begin associating flora with charity. Then the Figment of Charity will inherit the domain of flowers.
Magebloom is a carnivorous plant that is also poisonous. It is also used in alchemy to create drugs.