Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Private}[24th Feb] The Low will Rise

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

ban1.png
Disruption, chaos and violence have spread to Sanardu in retaliation of forcing Rogue's Hearth under
Fuvurian rule. A day comes where the oppressed people under a snake's rule will break free of it, and
rise up as they are released from what binds the rest.

ban2.png

OOC:
This event is not public knowledge, but a thread was necessary for planning. A finale to the various
attacks on Sanardu and it's citizens recently, and an event in lead up to a larger one with Bal. : )

Essentially private to Fuvurian residents, or whoever happens to be there at the time I guess. (If you
don't usually appear please don't meta and appear at the time.)

What: Essentially an attack on the city.
When: 24th Feb, time TBD.
Where: Sanardu.
Rating: Violent.

ban4.png

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
am probably missing some details but its all subject to change and things. : )

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is also today. I'm aiming for somewhere around 5pm EST (2PM PST, 10PM GMT, I believe) after the festival or during, depending on who is present.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff

Thanks for the fun event elz. the population of RH is dwindling each event of this chain. haha

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Oh and this was right before the huge ambush.

Not pictured. The 15 people hiding in the bushes all ready to emote attacking poor Elz at once.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Loved it. I was like, I'm way late for the festival I hope it isn't over. Hums to self as I enter the plaza........shoot, I came way under prepared.

Well at least I got a stick. Lets do this

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'm very glad for the turnout and the fact so many enjoyed it. It's very refreshing and reminds me why I DM sometimes. : )