Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pro-Corrupt

Scardrac

Felsummer
Would all people who have pro-corrupt characters (who are not actually corrupted) please send me a message personally within this format?

Character name - character race - CaSe SeNsEtIvE username here.

Last edited:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Because Altera is full of self-righteous people who love to be on the good side of things.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Need some more bad people on this server, need DeadPress back again.
Despite his rep he was a nice guy. Dummy does what he did, just Dead had a whole city behind him.
People like to play the nice people. But if you want a truly bad character I'll show you bad.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Despite his rep he was a nice guy. Dummy does what he did, just Dead had a whole city behind him.
People like to play the nice people. But if you want a truly bad character I'll show you bad.
Hehe, the more bad people the better. Even if your good doesn't mean you can't be bad, and if your bad, doesn't you can't be good.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
There will be nobody like Deadpress again unless the Sorrows is brought back to what it used to be(and that won't happen because nobody likes to lose). You cannot be a bandit in the Sorrows. Items haven't dropped from deaths in months among other things. Not even Deadpress could do what I currently do.

/rerail, back to meta.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
@dUMMY This is for a list of sorts. Those who are secretly known do not even have to post here.
The point remains that people will most likely still use this for Metagaming e.g. "Hey look, that guy just walked into town and nobody knows he supports the Corruption... LETS KILL HIM."
'course, people can post here if they are openly known for supporting it and don't care about meta.