Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Proclamation] A Notice of Criminals

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
The following is posted throughout the lands of Aethel Deira.

--

DD_Crest_edge.png

floraldivider.png

Recent actions have compelled responses from both myself, the guard, and the lords of this realm. In response to these actions, the following proclamations have been made in relation to certain individuals who have frequented the lands of the kingdom:
| Melarue Lydril
For the attempted murder of a citizen of the Kingdom, as well as the murder of a Lord of the Realm, you are hereby banished from all towns, cities, lands, and other realms within the Kingdom's grasp. Should you intentionally and willingly violate this banishment, you shall be brought to trial and punished accordingly. You may appeal for pardon in this matter no sooner than a year's time from now.
| Frost Menguar
For the alleged act of murder before the Eldpoint Gates in view of several witnesses on or about the 5th of Truebirth, you are hereby commanded to present yourself to any guard of the Kingdom and duly stand trial for your actions. All Lords of the Kingdom are entrusted with the responsibility of apprehending criminals should they enter their holdings.
Allmother's Blessings to you all, and may wisdom guide you.

LEIGHTON ALTHAM

Divider.png

LeightonRoyalSeal.png

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Frost: No I don't think I will turn myself in. Your move MR. LAWMAN!

(I kid OOC, I saw this coming)

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Any records of this proclamation have the section regarding Frost summarily written out or otherwise blocked,
with the following notice appended with the Guard's seal:

"In accordance with her pleading guilty in the given incident, and related mitigating factors, following a brief imprisonment

FROST (alternatively FRONSLIN) MENGUAR

is hereby banished from all lands of the Kingdom of Aethel Deira, and if found willingly within the Kingdom's territory for reasons
other than traversing through, is to be directed to leave and apprehended if refusing to cooperate with said order."