Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Annoucements of the Republic of Amalfia:

Etow

Lord of Altera
Annoucements of the Republic of Amalfia:

The Most serene Republic of Amalfia Annouces :

The construction of a road for the Moorish Elf's of the North.
Even with the pasts issues between the two peoples, and the often long diplomatic silences
as well as distrust. But Now knowing with recent contacts that both sides wish to come to
a mutual settlement, The Republic of Amalfia has decided to grant in a show of good will
the construction of a road of the moorish elfs through the lands of the Republic.
The Republic will pay and send its workers for the construction of the road through it's
lands as well as secure it. It will be a road of the Republic for the Moorish Elf's of the North.
Nothing is expected in return.

(Yes this means I will pay for the road passing through the lands of the
Republic. no i dont expect there to be a warp a warp stop in amalfia. that is all up to cukie and ic stuff. this is a gift nothing is expected in return.
)
(Cukie1 , solus )

Territorial Claims:
With the restauration of the Republic and the ending of the Revolts in Amalfia, the Republic
has now reclaimed and restored its former lands. thanks to peaceful negotiations it has
re-acquired the lands of the Castle of Greyshore, and with the support of Anhald the Republic now
also claims the lands between Fort Sungrand and Amalfia. All Claims of the Most Serene Republic
of Amalfia are supported by Anhald.

Housing construction project:
In an efford of rebuilding the city of Amalfia and to help its peoples, the Doge has decided
to start a large Housing construction project. to build new Houses for the citizens that
have lost their home. The houses will be free or for cheap prices depending the sizes.
This offer is extended to all the peoples and families that have lost their home.

((Currently many Houses are free in Amalfia, Signs have been put in front of them. Yes they
are free or for cheap prices. They will also all be furnished. You can already look for
them if you wish but the actualy house giving will most likely take place after 28th or on the 28th
as most peoples with xmas and all are busy:p so including me :p just contact me if i terested. :) )
)

Future Reforms:
The Republic of Amalfia and it's Doge annouce that many more future reforms are planed
to modernize the Republic and its institution. Most of all the legal and justice reforms as
the current legal system is archaic compared to today institutions of the Republic.

Everything will be done to make the institution of the republic more modern
and more democratic and fair.

Continued Support to Anhald:
with the Recent continuation of the war, the Most Serene Republic of Amalfia
continues to give its support of Anhald. Granting them access to the lands of the Republic
and allowing their troops to rest in its castles and city.
The Republic won't promise to send troops as of now as they are tired and scattered.and needs to rebuild itself.
But it will allow any volunteers to join the ranks of the Anhald Army.

(Cap )

Last edited: