Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Puff's Application [Accepted - Jase]

puffbluff

Loyal Servant of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
1. What is your Minecraft username?
puffbluff

2. How old are you?
16!

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
America, and EST!

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yep! I've read all of them.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is described as an action, strategy, or method that "overwrites" set-in-stone guidelines. An example could be someone allowing their character to know something that wouldn't be totally sensible in the roleplay. Powergaming is similar to metagaming in a way, yet also different. It's basically when the player uses something to give their character an unfair advantage over other characters.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
You do not! The rule stating this can be found in "King's Law."

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
My name is Puff! I absolutely love to roleplay and write, as well as draw and create various character designs. I do enjoy Genshin Impact and Honkai Impact 3rd too, along with the Sims. I'm a bit of a nervous person when you first meet me, but rest assured that I am very friendly once I get comfortable in a situation.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nobody referred me, I just found the server while searching for fantasy roleplays!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Current Setting of the Server:
The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, have they settled the ire of Titans and Gods. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through tenacity and reverence. The memories of their trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the stars flicker and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Lorelei Baltoris

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
Lorelei's hair has a sunset-like pink hue to it, and her eyes are more of a hazel brown. She has round glasses along with a brown and white peasant reminiscent dress. Her build is more petite, standing at 5'6" and an average weight for Forest Elves.

Written Test!:
Lorelei hadn't a clue about alchemy. Yes, she dwelled in the forest(s), and yes, she adored everything related to flora and plant-life...but that didn't mean she was one to actually succeed with making potions and making concoctions. What a shame, because that was the *one thing* she wanted to excel at.

She wasn't a talentless girl, of course not. Her baking was quite nice, and so were her sweeping skills as well. However, she wanted to do something more than constantly cleaning her family's rooms or making dinner for them; she wanted to become a great scholar and alchemist, one that would surely save the people of her forest home! Or...was that too ambitious?

Regardless of her capabilities, she was still a curious person. Seeking out new fauna and flowers was her specialty, after all...then again, she's still stuck in her home most of the time, always cleaning or cooking.

A sigh escaped her as she folded clothes once more, her current mood not the best as she was "stationed" in the main room of her house. Perhaps she could go searching for some new flowers for her room, but she's done that a million times already. Not very fun when it's repetitive.

"Maybe I could make some sweets..." Lorelei closed her eyes, shaking her head. "No, that's boring. Ugh, now I'm talking to myself." She had a tendency of doing that. It calmed her in a way, but it was also extremely strange to onlookers while she murmured away to herself. She didn't want that, to be seen as a peculiar girl, so she'd have to quit that habit soon enough.

Her head tilted back, gaze traveling up towards the ceiling, searching for a glimmer of hope; or rather, a glimmer of something worthwhile to do. Her small village wasn't the most exciting, after all, but she's expressed that to her parents more than enough already. There just wasn't anything to *do*, and that frustrated her immensely.

Excitement was found in battle, though. The problem was, Lorelei couldn't fight to save her own life. That was indeed a predicament, and not something she wanted to deal with if she was in danger. Nevertheless, something had to pop up, right? A chance for her to become the greatest scholar there ever was. A chance for her to actually do something helpful, for once.

"Someday," she muttered to herself, a frown evident on her expression. Lorelei will get there someday.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
She has round glasses along with a brown and white peasant reminiscent dress.
Glasses are fine if they are just see-through lenses and they provide zero magnification. Let me know if this is okay?

puffbluff

Loyal Servant of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Oh. How do you have the pink hues in the hair? Hair normally isn't pink, not without some hardcore magic anyway. It can look pink if in sunrise/sunset, but otherwise not.
I can change the reference, if that would work?

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I can change the reference, if that would work?
Works for me, just try to stay within the Forest Elf lore when you can.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.