Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Purge

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Child heralds gladly cry this across the realm, over and over. Except where they would be paid handsomely to stop or arrested.
---
Dear idiots,

You know who you are. I warned you and now I offer you a one time out. If you have somehow gotten yourself inflicted with a parasidic elemental, write me at once and I will arrange a purging. Fellow animancers of some power are welcome to seek me out for learning the method.
Odds are I will make this purging a public affair, and it may kill you, but that is but the price you must pay for meddling with things you don't understand.

Without any love,

Gerry McIvy

PS: If you dislike shackles and are going to be particularly difficult, don't write. I don't have the motivation or patience.

---

Elz

Please put your letters below so Elz can see them. Kthanksbai​

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
[!] A letter is sent to Gerry in the form of a scroll bound with platinum thread. The handwriting is neat but plain. [!]

Mr. McIvy,

I'm sending to you on behalf of my student, Lucian Moonstone, shadowblessed. He has expressed to me that he is open and willing to remove the elemental from himself, however, it may be difficult. His arms have turned fully black, his eyes the same, a trail of frost follows behind him, and light pains him greatly. I ask that you allow me to solely accompany him during the process if such would not impede it, but otherwise, do as you must to remove this sickness from him.

With great thanks,

KadhabofSool.png