Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RavageMKZ-The Dark Paladin of RavenWood

RavageMKZ

Villager
Name: Rave Dragneel
Nickname/Alias: Ravage

Race: Human/Demon
Height: 6"2 Human(7"3 Demon)
Weight: 185 Human(210 Demon)
Hair: Black Hair With a little bit of red Human&Demon
Eyes: multi colored eyes w/scar on right eye
Skin: white Human(Black&Red Demon)
Identifying Marks: scar on right eye
Appearance:Red&Black Demon armor and his DemonBlade,Asura

Back story:1.The Demon Child
Over 5,000 years ago, Demons used to run free upon the land and slaughter every human in sight.But,The Demon King Gaia fell in love with one of the humans and would have done anything to keep her safe(so if his men tried to attack her he would kill them).The woman's name was Catherine and Gaia loved her very much.So,one day they decided they wanted to have a baby, and after many tries and attempts they still couldn’t get one but they never stopped trying.Finally,they did it they had a baby and they decide to name him Rave.But,unfortunately Catherine died on birth of me cause I took on my fathers demon powers and I was too strong for Catherine to handle so she died. So Heartbroken Gaia was when he found out she was dead and since he could not raise me on his own he told all the demons to flee the human world and to not lay a hand on me. Then, he brought me to the town of RavenWood and to the Dragneel family who had just had 2 kids.My Dad,Gaia wiped my memory so i can live the life of a human boy and so i wouldn't remember about who my real dad was.

*7 Years later*

I made a living by helping my father in his business as a blacksmith. He was really good at blacksmithing and his human father thought I should become a blacksmith for the RavenWood army.But, I thought differently and I said to my father "I want to join the army and fight with them". He was astonished at what I said, but he still agreed to at least let me try to join the RavenWood army.But, I had something else on my mind to say so I said” Can I marry my sister, Natania".My father, also known as Joseph was really astonished by what I said this time and asked if they could actually have a talk about me.” So I never was ur son in the first place" I said"Yes, thats true we found you at are door one night so we took u in and made you are own” Joseph said” You got along with Natsu and Natania really well almost like u were really one of us we are both sorry to keep this secret away from you” Joseph said."But, if u really want to be with Natania we wont stop you if that is how u really feel its ok with us” Joseph said” Also before I forget, when we found you at are door there was a sword in a very decorated sheath next to basket u were in and a note was attached to it saying, Please give this sword to the boy when he has fully grown and make sure he will never let it out of his sight. That’s all it said” Joseph said and handed me,now 15 years old, the sword (The name of the sword is Asura, The Blade of Demons).The Next day, I told Natania about how I felt about her and how i wanted to marry her and before I left she kissed me and wished me good luck on getting into the army. Then I headed off on my journey to join the RavenWood Army.

"Yes, I finally made it to the Castle of RavenWood"I said with joy and with the Castle gates in the distance he headed of to the gates. When I first came in I was amazed of all the stuff going on in the castle. I headed to the place where u can go to see if u can become a soldier in the RavenWood army and by his size I even got the attention of one of the generals in the barracks."Hey kid.” the general said "Come over here." the general said "Do u want to join the RavenWood Army." said the general "Yes, sir." I said "Well congrats ur in the army." said the general "Just like that?” I said "Well you first have to choose what kind of soldier u want to be then u have to go through training to actually go to wars” said the general.
"Go look at the board of all the different soldiers u can be” said the general pointing at the board he was talking about."Hmm, let’s see there so many types to choose from” I said looking at the board with all the different types of soldiers you can be.” I choose Paladin” I said confidently"Wohh there, are you certain you want to be a paladin” said the general look all surprised that he wanted to choose paladin (since it’s the hardest type of soldier to be)."Yes, sir I’m certain” I said even more confidently” Well ok then, follow me to where u will be staying for the next 7 years" He said leading me to where I will be staying.

To be Continued......