Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Raykaystar's Application [Approved- solus]

R

Raykaystar

About you
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

raykaystar.

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?

USA
4) Have you read our guides yet?

yes!

5) Introduce yourself!

hello! I'm Raykaystar! I love Minecraft and just video games in general. my favorite subject in school are computer science. I have never played a role-play game before so this will be my first one! I don't play many other games except for minecraft, But I am addicted to minecraft servers!
that's about all there is to know.

6) Got any examples of your work?

I enjoy building in minecraft but I'm not sure how to take a screenshot so I don't have any examples. :( Sorry!

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

I gave the world a quick look through but I got lost. I hope to explore more if I'm accepted!

8) Referrer: (Optional)
no referrer

About your character
Name
:

Daisy Ravenwood

Race:

human

Appearance:

long brown hair, dark brown eyes, fair skin and pretty tall.

The test
An entry from Daisy's diary...

Dear Diary,
I woke this morning to the sound of the birds singing their song to the morning sun. Drowsily, I got out of bed to change into my hunting clothes (I go hunting every morning to provide food for my parents.). I grabbed my bow and returned back to the house with two turkeys in my hand. My parents welcomed me back with smiles from ear to ear. They seemed a little sad this morning. I knew why. Today, I would be leaving them. Last night, my family and I came to a conclusion. it was time for me to move on and start my life. I had just turned 17 so I had decided to move to the land of Altera. The land was great for starting a new life.

I spent the last few hours with them thinking and signing about the new life ahead of me. (My character is mute so if you need to ask me something, make it a yes or no question. I will respond with nods or shakes of the head.) It would be a difficult road but my parents told me that I would be aright. I had decided that when I got to Altera, I would work as a maid in a wealthy lord or lady's house. There weren't many other options. After a long talk, my parents sent me to my room to pack. I packed my bow, arrows, farming tools, food, a little bit of money, and some clothes. When the time came for me to leave, mother was crying and father was comforting her. I let them know that I would come to visit any time I could. I knew deep down they were happy for me.

The road was difficult. The forest held many dangers, so many I couldn't name them all. But the most dangerous threat was that of thieves. A few hours into the journey, I heard a rustling in the trees. I grabbed my bow and drew an arrow. I leaped on my horse and rode off slowly. all of the sudden, a huge bear appeared from the forest. I urged on my frightened horse and shot at the bear, killing it. I rode back and skinned the bear, keeping the fur for warmth and the meat for food. Then I heard a small emailing in the woods. I turned to look and I saw a little bear cub, crying for his lost mother. I game the cub some food and decided to take in the baby in as my pet. And then something inside me changed. I realized for the first time that the journey ahead was more dangerous than anything I had faced before. but whatever happened, I was ready for it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Things to note- Altera is the world. You won't be visiting it, your character will be living here. Specifically in the Northern Kingdoms. Check the Dynomap link above to see the Northern Kingdoms of Altera. Some advice on playing mute characters- it's best not to occly tell people to ask your character questions that only require yes or no nods. Let the roleplay flow- if they don't figure out your character is mute by your roleplay actions, then they don't! Also, shooting a bear in one-shot isn't quite accurate while riding a horse- it takes skill to do that. We ask players to start with basics skills and so on.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.