Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Reason and Appeal for my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
I was banned because somebody said i was greifing dart's stuff, I am dart's apprencite (some people say slave), i harvest his crops and give him the wheat, sugarcane, and melons. I also tend to his Livestock. there's even a sign inside his house that allowing me in his stuff. Please unban me i guess it was a mistake or something.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
from what i have seen, you only removed crops and dark says himself that you are his farmer, so i am going to go ahead and unban here unless another mod says otherwise, or has other info

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
1377128 2011-11-22 22:12:58 darthcorey Chat Northern_Kingdoms -215.6,63,2357.8 dont ban tomtomgags

1377150 2011-11-22 22:13:02 darthcorey Chat Northern_Kingdoms -217.8,63,2356.8 he works for me

This would back up Tom's appeal although I gather someone else has been banned for a separate grief. It looks like a mix up.

B

Bellon the Wise

Yes, just a mistake... sorry about that tomtom. I did this just before a server restart and decide not to relog and to go cook for the family.

Cast - go ahead mate unless Bellon pops on but it does just look like a mix up this time
Thank you Cast!

1377128 2011-11-22 22:12:58 darthcorey Chat Northern_Kingdoms -215.6,63,2357.8 dont ban tomtomgags
Sorry didn't see that. I always have a lot going on. Darth called me to check out two grief spots and tom's was one of the names that popped up. So a banned both with the intention to temp. ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.