Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Recent Lag & Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
As you can see from our world map there are lots and LOTS of rogue chunks. This is caused by the Citizens plugin and has only just been identified on the Bukkit Community Forums.

We have been manually cleaning up the map using McEdit. But when I'm not around the server tends to run out of memory in the early hours of UK time.

We hope to see a patch for Citizens within the next 24/48 hours. At which point I hope these problems will ease off.

When the server crashes or is shutdown by an admin please try not to sit there clicking the connect button over and over again. If 35 people try and connect at the same time the server just ain't gonna be happy.

OuiFrere

I think I might like it here
The Citizen Traders plugin will be really cool when it is set up.

Are we able to :-

/money pay name 1
?

Reeves

Seeing as it is somewhat relevant the day before the wipe our entire internet has gone completely wacky, where webpages used to load really quick they now take a horrible amount of time to load sometimes timing out. And Minecraft is also hit, it doesn't load past the first chunk at the spawn and I get
Internal Exception: Java read timed out - I think this is an issue from our side more however I will come on ASAP, if all the good spots get taken again I am going to have such a RAGE!

Steelcryo

King of the north!
Yes ouifrere /money pay will be coming in soon. And Reeves that sounds like your end is having problems, i'd ring up you isp and see if they can do anything on their end.

OuiFrere

Thanks steelcryo,

That seems exellent, this will really improve the relaiabilty of server trade along with the efficacious.

Reeves

The Java error always happens i dont think there is a solution yet, as for the internet slow thing i rang up for assistance and they told me to hold on they are having broadband issues, so lets hope thats solved some time soon

Status
Not open for further replies.