Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Red_Queen lost

kazaren

Villager
Im here on the behalf of Red_queen who have lost her minecraft account password / email name.

Her email name can be found in her forum account here. She cant log in here cause its been ages since she wanted to play Minecraft.

Pls help, She said she can figure the password out if she knows the email.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I'm afraid giving out her email isn't something we're allowed to do. Technically we could, but it's her email and we can't give it out to someone that we're not even sure she knows.

Miner

Lord of Altera
What if there was a Skype/TS thing that you could do, such as go on the Hollowworld TS server with kazaren and Red_Queen (For proof of identity :D)?

Just an idea :3

C

Cubey

But Minecraft account? Not forum? I suggest you go Mojang website for Help page

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I don't think giving out an email address breaks any kind of security or privacy. I mean, even if it wasn't her, what can she do with it? Nothing. However, if it is her she can do a lot with it.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Im here on the behalf of Red_queen who have lost her minecraft account password / email name.

Her email name can be found in her forum account here. She cant log in here cause its been ages since she wanted to play Minecraft.

Pls help, She said she can figure the password out if she knows the email.
tell her "redqueen4life"