Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Religion][Moderate] An Offering to Vermella (February 9th)

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
An Offering to Vermella

I extend my greetings once again, along with a formal invitation to those devout, interested and respectful towards Lady Vermella and her teachings.
This time I welcome those who wish to attend to not just a sermon but also an intended offering to the Goddess of the Blood Moon. An offering brought forth due to recent events, but also a plea.
Every attendant may bring offerings of their own (Though you should not feel forced to do so),
for which a chance to present these will be given after the sermon, during a brief intermission before the personal offering is presented.

It is my intent, that after the main proceedings have finished, to then hold a small outdoor feast in honor of Lady Vermella for all who are present to enjoy.
May I see you all soon at the Bloodrose Glen.

Let the Blood Moon guide you true.

~Linden Silveira Duskgrove.

Date:
Friday, Februari 9th

Time:
3:30 PM (EST)

--------------------------------------------------

Poster Locations:
Storm's Landing
Mockingbay
Compendium

(Physical copies coming soon)

How to get there:
From Storm's Landing, you can take the carriage to the Compendium.
At the north side of the Compendion, close to the road, red banners should be visible in the trees.
A trail of redstone (torches/candles) leads from the banners to then glen further into the forests north of the Compendium.

Additional Info:
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader:
Linden Silveira Duskgrove
-Public or Private:
(Semi-)Public
-Temples or Shrines Involved:
Vermella Shrine, Bloodrose Glen
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?
Personally owned region.

OOC Comments:
Thanks to a recent event, I've gotten a bit of extra means to expand this event beyond just a simple sermon, beyond the fact that the region has been getting improvements when I have the time.
This gathering has no direct relation to a main campaign event though,
and is held separately as its own bit of religious fun.

Tags of Possible Relevance:

Lannis
Elz
Solus

Tags of Possible Interest:
Ruu
godfather1
Jazzper
HogoShi_Kitsune
StarWillow2000
Samiwashere
Cukie1
Ayda
Legendary Fiction

Disclaimer: If you can't make it, have no reason to attend with any char, simply don't want to attend, etc. I'm not holding that against you. I'm mainly tagging people that 'might' be interested in the event, but are not obligated to attend just because of the tag,
Also let me know if you wanted a tag and I missed out on your name.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
In honor, Ayda will be there.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Ooh- Veri will be there, possibly a couple minutes late as this begins 15 minutes after I get out of class

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
I bump this for RL as a reminder for people c:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I did not get a notification!!!!

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
I know it's probably just a nice get together of a sermon, but every time I see a blood moon, I always secretly hope somebody summons this: