Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Response to Notice

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
*Put up near Leonhardt's notices, small posters are to be found*

"I want to speak with you, personally, please forgive me." - Aki Bellamy

Crusader_Of_Man

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
*A lonely little halfling puts up a popcorn stand next to the next poster, getting ready for twitter wars 7. Honestly, we're at the point now where there are more of these than we have Fast and the Furious movies.*

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
*Put up near Leonhardt's notices, small posters are to be found*

"I want to speak with you, personally, please forgive me." - Aki Bellamy

Crusader_Of_Man

A masked figure is seen up putting posters adjacent to the ones above.
Even us, the Skraagites do not wish to claim her, instead we ask of any Visages if they would take this Aki Bellamy on as a student, as her attempts at becoming a Skraagite have proved unfruitful.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Even us, the Skraagites do not wish to claim her, instead we ask of any Visages if they would take this Aki Bellamy on as a student, as her attempts at becoming a Skraagite have proved unfruitful.
Hello, we Visagites here at the Visage cult would like to promptly decline your offer of gifting us Aki Bellamy, the ocean does not often spit out sacrifices. But this would likely be the exception. Perhaps the worshippers of Silas would like her?

Dappest

Loyal Servant of Altera
mon1496
mon1496
*granny walks by carrying what seems to be parchment, and quills. she shakes her head again, and chuckles heading to her home. it's somewhat a relief at this point she hasn't changed much sense she moved out*