Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Revoked: The Story of Lord Doubt

Do you want me to tell you more about my past?

• Yes, I want to know more about your past.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, I honestly don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I'm bored and your story was entertaining.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, but this is a good story.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LordDoubt

Villager

Name: My name brings with it a story of shame and exile.

Nickname/Alias: I simply go by Lord Doubt, and in time, my friend, I will explain why.

Race: Enlightened Human (a.k.a Spirit/Ghost)

Height: Roughly 5'8

Weight: 0 kg.

Hair: Ghostly white, but changes to a light Cyan sometimes.

Eyes: Dark red.

Skin: A very light tan.

Identifying Marks: I have two identical scars on my back, one 6cm to the left of my spine, one 6cm to the right, both about 18cm from the crest of my shoulders. I also have a third scar that runs from my collar bone down to my coeliac plexus, about half way down my torso.

Appearance: Young

Strengths: I have a great knowledge of the way things work..

Weaknesses and Fears: I am weak to fire, explosions, and possession by demons, and while I don't know why, I am deathly afraid of metal chairs. Also, I chase rainbows.

Religion and cults: I am a Wiccan, and I feel a great respect towards Mother Earth. I become greatly aggravated when people rip apart my mother.

Profession: I was once a simple fisherman in a village near the coast, and my father had claimed to see rainbows everywhere he looked. Then it came. It was not a physical being, but a being that invaded my heart, and my soul. I too saw what my father had seen, and was exiled from my village for being insane, but the were there, they just had to be. I now see them right after it rains, but something is very strange about them. Normal rainbows are only visible when your back is to the sun, but these rainbows appear no matter where the sun is. Another thing is that their colors are reversed, so red is on the inside, and violet is on the outside. Every time I see it, I cannot help but chase it down. I don't know what will happen

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
I don't get how you are a spirit and human at the same time. Wiccan isn't a religion in Altera. Alot of people have a "great power" inside of them ready to escape, maybe try something different? I like your unique and irrational fears. It gives us something to joke around with. Alot of people forgot their memories, so maybe try knowing you memories. You asked for my thoughts, and here they are. :)

LordDoubt

Villager
Thanks, I'm not very good at build a unique character, and I will definitely edit it later on, and in my newest revision, I took out the spirit part.