Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Riptide Official - July 9] RHS Sparrowhawk

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
The first part of this thread can be considered an IC invitation to all who read it. I will be posting notices in Crossroads and such when I have the time and books. Even if you are not of Hierax, you will still likely be accepted onto the ship after the short RP with myself.

---

By Order of the Kingdom of Hierax, under the Authority of Prince Drake Ferreum Hawklight,
All able-bodied men of Hierax, or the Northern Kingdoms, who can sail are called to the capital
of Heaven's Reach, to meet with the Prince Drake regarding temporary employment upon the
Sparrowhawk. Captain Kharn Sicarus will be sailing towards the newly discovered island,
christened "Riptide" and desires deckhands for his ship.

Officer roles, unless you are already an exceptional sailor, will be filled by those of the nobility

within Hierax.
Signed,

signature.png

---

To the nobles of the Kingdom of Hierax,
You are called to fill the positions of officers upon the Sparrowhawk for her voyage to the island
of Riptide. Currently, only pirates and brigand vessels are sailing to this destination - it would
not do to leave any such important discoveries to these lowlifes. Having seen one of their

vessels, the Vineyard, I tell with certainty that the Sparrowhawk will be the fastest and most
capable ship on the voyage.
My thanks to all who heed this call.
Signed, Prince Drake.

---
Here follows some tagging.

Baron Axex Warwolf bodejodel Cap Kvothe Spear Jstar Ced Fronslin DraconDarknight Redocs Tarron

Last edited:

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Current Complement:

Officers

Admiral Thearan Noldor Kvothe
Captain Kharn Sicarus Warwolf
First Mate Drake Hawklight Jak

Deckhands/Sailors

Shipwright Seigh Talon bodejodel
Sailor Jørn Olofsson Axex
Sailor Tyr Eldsvart CyberChaosV2
Deckhand Dietrich Hans Bob_the_BuilderPet
Deckhand Jhae Sicarus SpiritTheLightning

---

To those who would apply through the thread, if you cannot get in game to roleplay with me.

I only need your character's name.

Last edited:

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
The notice in the Crossroads is now posted. It simply links to this forum page, because I didn't want to type everything out again.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
do you want me to rp him asking to join up? Or just consider this good enough?
I'd prefer to RP with everyone who wants to sign up before the event. We have a lot of time though. Whenever you're free to RP, go ahead and forum message me (or if I'm in game just message me there) and we can do it.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I'd prefer to RP with everyone who wants to sign up before the event. We have a lot of time though. Whenever you're free to RP, go ahead and forum message me (or if I'm in game just message me there) and we can do it.
gotcha, I should be free to rp at any time today.