Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Roapers Application [Accepted - Auxilium]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roaper

Legend of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: Soap2459
2. Your real name: Ian Connor Ruggeri
3. Age: 16 (17 in march)
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: USA
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I have read it and agree.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I feel that the roleplay aspect is an important part of the server. Almost the most important other than wanting to meet new people. I have alot of experience with roleplay as I am a long time member of the Taco n Banana a serious roleplay community. I play Dungeons & Dragons which is fun and is about roleplay.

http://taconbanana.com/vb/forum.php
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My name is Ian Ruggeri I am a Junior in high school in California. I love video games, TV, and Books. My favorite games are Half Life series, Minecraft, MNC, Skyrim, TF2 and many more. My favorite movie is Dr Horrible's Sing Along blog and my favorite TV show is The Walking Dead and The Hard Times of RJ Berger. I love roleplay! I want to work for Valve software when I get older and I am currently applying for collage. I do not play any sports but I used to play baseball and I used to fence. I am also looking forward to a few games Project Zomboid, The Dead Linger, and I can't wait for Fortnite. I also like Dwarf Fortress. My favorite books are A Roadside pick net and I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I make alot of good stuff but I don't really have any photo's, if you want me to put up some photos of me roleplaying on TNB I have a few somewhere.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I am super nice and I can't wait!

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes!

12. How did you find out about our server? A Minecraft server list, mcserverlist.net I think.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Already done twice!

Roaper

Legend of Altera
Here are some screenshots. One is of my house on my single player only moments before I was attacked by a creeper. and the other is a tower I am making for my faction on my schools server.2012-01-26_18.36.19.png2012-01-26_18.41.28.png

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
What in the ToC have you read which is familiar with the screenshots you posted?
If you answer that question correctly, Ill let you in. ;)

Roaper

Legend of Altera
The pictures have nothing to do with the Tome of Citizenship I only posted them because they are my works of art. The only thing I think I am breaking is forum rules 6, 8 and 9. If so I am sorry and I will remove them immediately and also learn that rule and take it to heart. Is it Kings Law # 15? If so the Tower is not a Mod grinder, it is a Wizard tower.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Well, the answer is not correct, as the rule I ment to imply is that one-block buildings (for example, a building made entirely out of cobblestone) is not allowed. Though if you remember that rule and all other rules I will accept you on behalve on my name.

Status
Not open for further replies.