Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now Roy's Journey

How would you like to see Roy develop?

• Make him serious and broody...like batman!! Everyone loves batman!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Keep him how he is, it's adorable watching him squirm.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Have him talk more! He'd rp with strangers more often, and he'd develop as a person.

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Keeeeeel heeeem...KEEEEEEELLLL HHHIIIIIMMM!!!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
This thread in itself is not an event, but it will be detailing the outcome of the events I create/will create that all link to each other. Simply put, Roy will be shaped not only by his own actions when I rp him, but also by the decisions you, as participants in his story, make. Your actions could lead to one of three conclusions, as hinted above, Roy grows into more of a bitter worn down character, he stays himself, but keeps the experience from his ventures, or he grows into more of a social character, not an extrovert, but he'll interact with the patrons of his tavern.

*NOTE* this poll isn't useless! Depending on which answer has a majority will rad to different things:

I will give hints as to how to make Roy develop the way many people want him to.
I might tug Roy down the path a bit, making it easier to influence him a certain way/harder to influence him the opposite way.
I might even keep a trait from one bit and transfer it. ( he might interact with patrons a lot, but he's more cold and distant, interacting purely for his business, or he's very social and visits his patrons but mostly listens to what they have to say and hardly ever speaking.)

*ADDED* wow, a lot of people want Roy to be more social eh? hints shall be dropped! (though i've already dropped one to someone who shalt not be named and hopefully wont go naming thyselves (thineselves?). Right, well after this hint, i shall only drop more after every 5 votes, the hint will correspond to a random event, but leading to the conclusion voted for. However, first i mush add the events themselves:

The Expedition: *COMPLETE*
Date: *COMPLETE*
Time: 5:00 CST
Result: Roy has found his father's bones, and given him a proper tribal burial by cremating him in Roy's forge. Roy feels slightly more confident in himself, but has decided to rely on other in the future since they helped a lot and covered for his mistakes. His father's ashes are now kept in a small urn in the smithy.

Sins of the Mother, Debts of the Father: *IN_PLANNING*
Date: N/A
Time: N/A
Result: N/A

Drinks for the Dead: *INACTIVE*

Suicide is Painless OR Closing Time: *INACTIVE*

Roy's Current state: doesn't talk to newcomers easily, not much skill with being a smith, only has bar room brawl experience with fighting, Loyal to friends, Friendly when he gets to know you, loves alcohol.

Hints:
The first event has no impact on Roy's state whatsoever (Free Hint)
In the second event, keep in mind that the best way to win against your enemies, is to beat them at what they do best, rather than finding the easy way. (5 votes for a more social Roy)
I have dropped some private hints, i shall choose who i drop these hints to, and the number will depend on the vote number (1 vote = 1 private hint dropped IC) List of Hintees:
Thea @Thea : Scene at the Zima'Maloj fishing area, Dream thing.
Nemy @Desalina : Scene at Zima'Maloj, Expedition discussion
Azure @Immerael : Scene at Zima'Maloj, Discussion in Library *BONUS* skype chat
Nireth @Lady Alec N/A
Jarritt @Jarritt N/A
Thordil @Jasper151627237 N/A
Thaelif @Leothyn N/A
(no more candidates for private hinting, people with N/As by their name probably wont get a hint until after the 2nd event.)

Well, 5 votes came for it, so here's a hint on how to end roy's life ;_;

*EDIT* whoops! forgot to draw attention to this: (5 votes for killing Roy....meanies)
When a person is very independant, they tend to stick to a certain way to deal with things, for Roy, it's drinking & Smithing... should Roy end up in a situation where he has nobody to turn to, and no way to smith...He will drink, and unfortunately, he won't know when to stop.

Also! I want to make this clear, these events are NOT set in stone! i will present options for problems that arise, they are things i thought up, YOU CAN FIND YOUR OWN SOLUTIONS! just keep in mind how utilizing these solutions might affect Roy, will they help him be more independant? or more open to people?

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Ill be online in the evening (7.5 hours from now)
Have been a little bit inactive past 2 weeks

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Updated with the results of the expedition, the 2nd event is in planning, for a month or two :p I would like the next to go a bit more smoothly than the last one, but that was my bad for not putting much effort into it.