Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rykuu

rykuu

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Rykuu Heiro Yui Disaga
Nickname/Alias: Ryry (only friends can call me this, all others will be mudered on the spot)
Race: elf-human mix (mum was an elf, dad was human)
Height: 5 foot 11 inches
Weight: 140LB
Hair: brown-blond during winter, spring and fall, White during summer (this is also the case in Real Life)
Eyes: brown
Skin: caucasian
Identifying Marks: if you get close enough to find out, you won't live long enough to tell. I always have my assassins cloak on.
Appearance: Thin, always wears assassins clothes, not much elss besides that (though you may find some weapons on my person if you look close enough)
Strengths: weapons and assassination. I am also pretty decent with building things with the mysterious redstone, especialy when it comes to traps.
Weaknesses and fears: My weaknessess come in the form of creativeness in building. Also I am not very socialy active outside those who I already know, so I am not very opening to getting to know others.
Religion and cults: I belive there must be some superior being, but I have yet to come accross which one(s) are the real deal.
Profession: I freelance on most anything that needs to be done, but my true skills lie in assassination.

Backstory: NOTE: all that which is written here is owned by me except that which mentions Altera. No part of this may be used in any way unless I give my permission (I have made note to add this kinda stuff to all my writings)

Once in a land far from that of Altera, I was a young boy who lived in a small farming village called Treabar. Treabar was a simple one with a tavern, an inn, a blacksmith, a lether shop, a butcher, and several farms all around. My father was the blacksmith of the town, and I was his apprintace. I learnd about many different tools and wepons, wepons especialy. I lived here for many long years, but on my 14th birthday my life as I would know it changed.

Treabar never received many travlers save for the occassional trading nomads that roamed the countries. So when a group of 4 visitors came from the great city of Fardurn, where a great noble lives. I didn't like the looks (or smell for that fact) of these visitors, and neither did father. To my terror, we were right, for that night there was a fight in the tavern. Supposedly an argument broke out while these visitors were getting drunk, and in there anger they killed 5 men and lost 2 themselves. To exact there revenge they set fire to Treabar. Many died that night including my family. It was then that I vowed to avenge my family and kill those murdurers.

For the next year I travled the country, training in any and every art I could find a master for. Swordsmenship (of many styles), horseback riding, explosives, practical use of the mysterious Red Wire (for traps and secret passage ways), projectials (throwing knives, blowpipes, etc...), poisons, and Many other things along side practical every day work, as I had to make a living. I had bested many men and noble knights and masters of these arts at the age of 16, and it was then that I set out on my search for the murderers.

For a year I searched for them, finding out everything I could about them. I had learnd that they were well known for their trechrous dealings in the black market, but were immune to the law and well protected, as they were close to many nobles. I knew that if I attempted this I would be made amoungst the most wanted, but I couldn't care less if it ment my revenge.

I finaly found them, they were at a major city which was owned by one of the more influential nobles who they had in their pockets. I had to make my move, for it was now or never. I follwed them to an alley behind a bar, after they had drunk enough to make even the hardiest of drinkers pass out.

"who are *hic* you boy? *hic*" the one on the left said.
"I am the one who will end your miserable lives tonight!" I replied enraged

I ran at the one on the right and shoved my knife into his gut, and pulled upto his jaw. His entrails spiled out onto the ground as I turned to the other. He never had the chance to counter before I removed his right hand and slashed him in the side.

Finaly I had my revenge, but for some reason, something was off. I knew I had killed the men responsible for the death of my parents and the destruction of Treabar, but I couldn't understand this uneasieness.

I looked at my hands, the ground with the entrails of the first man, and then the murderers. I realized what this fealing was, and I knew I had sank to their level, never able to atone for the sin which I had commited there.

I ran with all my might. The guards were no more than 100 meters behind me, and closing. I found a horse and quickly took it and made my way out of the city. From there I rode, I rode to lands barren and empty. Though I did not stop there, I dismounted the horse so as not to kill it from days of riding, and I ran.

For weeks I fled, though not from the guards, but myself. I finaly came across a temple dedicated the the old gods. I knew not which god this temple was dedicated to, but I entered anyways. As I found my way to the alter I prayed, prayed for the gods to show me how I could ever be forgiven. Suddenly there was a light, and then everything whent black.

I knew not how long I was asleep for, but when I came to, I was in a different temple, I knew not where, and there were several girls there who explained they found me, and where I was: Altera.....

rykuu

Loyal Servant of Altera
do you want to die? .... Ive got my eyes on you, so pray we do not meet.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
I don't get on the server for another few weeks Ryry.....I'll look forward to it. :D

Hope you write the backstory soon!

rykuu

Loyal Servant of Altera
I will gte to that soon, but be warned, it may seem more like a story than a summerization of my background. I write books (just for me and my friends mainly) and I tend to make backgrounds fairly novel-like.

Trouble Kelp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thats great, we don't have many really good writers on the forums. Lets see if you can join the few and the proud ;)

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
While this seems a great start, 17 is a bit young for him to be such a master assassin, even if trained from birth almost.

rykuu

Loyal Servant of Altera
who said anything about master? I will explain more of my exact possition as an asssassin in my background, but I am more or less still in training, I am just in the stage where I have to go it alone for so long before my mentor will grant me master title and allow me to create my own Brotherhood (clan)

rykuu

Loyal Servant of Altera
school..... may I get outta this hell, called school, very soon!!!.... I should have something writen up for a back story by end of week :/ too bad Ive been to busy to finish it.

rykuu

Loyal Servant of Altera
Finaly made my backstory!!! hope you guys like it, as I wrote it on the spot just now. Tell me what you think!