Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Salerk's Whitelist Application [approved - Geo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salerk

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Salerk
2. Your real name: Ritchie Anderson
3. Age: 29
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: England

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the great tome, and I will have to see if anon has a point about this Kaies, seems from the scrawling below the comment it may be true!

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

Greetings, long have I been on the road, seeking to discover an inn or kind farmstead to rest my head and shelter from the demons of the night. Many lands have I visited, many have been left in a hurry as assassins and rogues chase weary visitors with swords of gold, iron and wood with only the desire to see your life blood spilt and pockets emptied.

Behold over the horizon, bestowed upon my eyes and my soul... a land, one of splendour and joy with nobility walking with no fear of thief's and cut-throats dogging their every step. Vast shadows looming from the mist and rain forming towers and castles of magnitude that have been long missed on my journey.

At long last I pray this is not but an illusion to this old dwarfs eyes, as I stumble to this visual a strange feeling sweeps across me as a ghost had passed through my very soul, and I find myself facing where I was walking from.

Placing blame on hunger and untold strains I try one again to enter into the kingdom. Yet once again I am turned away. Cursing every god and devil I know feeling that I am now being taunted, one final punishment before my body can go no longer and I join my ancestors a voice speaks to me.

"The words you utter shame your ancestors"

A deep laugh bellows from within me. "Hah! Woman, if thats what you even are and not a delusion of my last moments, I feel I have caused my ancestors greater shame living on the surface for so long that I know of the words you find so vile"

Appearing, almost as from nothing before me stood a man, he identified himself as Tantara.

"Woman indeed, if I look like a woman to you dwarf, I feel for you! Yet I digress, you cannot enter this realm is is protected by the High King himself, only if you are granted the honour of entering shall you pass this place"

With that he was gone, before me in the place he did reside were two tombs, the Tomb of Citizenship, and one marked only Whitelist. After reading through the tomb of citizenship I cast it into the distance.

Frustration set deep within my heart, it had been told that if you are to write your desire and show your self within the Whitelist and judged worthy may entrance be possible. What trickery is this, that a book can see a mans soul and judge you worthy.

So with hesitation, using the last charcoal in my pockets I started writing....

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Oh god 8 Sentences.... Who can write that much (looks up) ok, well.... I go by the RP name of Salerk Silverstone, Dwarf. - And if you don't like it by gods Ill let your shin have it! My interests mostly revolve around reading David Eddings is my most beloved author, RPGs and chilling, in my free time when I have the money to spare I go horse riding at the local stables, or go to events in my local area. Im a bit of a hermit at times, and often on most mine craft severs find the most isolated corner of the wilderness and set up home there, often a humble looking shack on the surface but as all true dwarfs my homes are built deep in the bowels of the land, with the surface land used mostly for farm land.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Unfortunately I have never really taken many pictures of what Im building, I guess I build for the joy of it and never feel the need to take photos of what I've done (besides, a hole on the ground protected by trees often is not seen as.... well a great picture. and its hard to photo underground buildings!

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Emm.... I would have normally popped it above but if you want more.... I like big butts and I cannot lie? .... oh I have an odd sense of humour.... does that count :D

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yup, cannot stand them, one sure way to kill the enjoyment of exploration, about the only mod I've ever used is a fly mod to make building more simple.​

12. How did you find out about our server?
I found it I think on http://minecraft-server-list.com/ I have to admit, I've been trying to hunt down a good new server for a while since my old server vanished, I don't mind PvP in a RP context, i hate just random PK and briefing, it kills the fun of playing a game. And when I found your server read about it seemed just about perfect.

13. Have you voted for us?
I have not, If I have not had the chance to play on your server and see if I enjoy the feel of it, I don't think its right to be voting yet - Sorry.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
A fabulous application that stands out as a great example to others. You are accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.