Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Scribbles

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
why havn't there been any drawings?
Mich is terribly forgetful and needs to stop sketching and do more doodling

Potential sci-fi character- Jeremy the R-Ti
JemreyDoodleWIP.png

the bare skeletons of dem moogicbutts
MagiDoodle2WIP.png MagiDoodleWIP.png

one of those request things :p
RaindesDoodleWIP.png

stoof
NaelwynDoodle2WIP.png New Canvas.png

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Oh hello thread, thank you for letting me know there were new posts!
..oh nevermind, you stopped giving me the alerts!

Michcatifish! EHRMAGAWSH!
:O

So cool! Runs around squeeing~

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Name: Archaeus Fronte
Forum Name: Archaeus Fronte
Appearance: Wearing a deep crimson tunic, with mid-light brown leather pants and tall dark brown leather boots. Right eye is now a deep azure. His arms would have tattoos of silver dragons and snakes running up and down them, and his hands would be in thin but strong-looking metal gauntlets made with vibrant silver and dark leather.
Pose: His stance would say "Proud", but his expression, "Where did I go wrong?"
Props: Sword in there somewhere, sheathed or unsheathed is up to you. The hilt is black.
Expression: "Where did I go wrong?"

Mc skin:

View attachment 43613

Profile is in my signature.
I updated this :heart:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Name: Athryl Mithtanil
Appearence/Important Details: All in my character profile. Link in the signature :)
Pose: Over his brewing station, brewing potions.
Props: Cauldron, Potions, Brewing Stand, Alchemist's Journal.
Expression: Focused.
MC Skin: View attachment 43616
Details: Let your creative genius flow with this one, Mich. :heart:
Also edited this one. :)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Sorry about the lack of activity here- If you're still looking for doodles, you can find a bunch of recent ones on my Dev.Art (Link in first post).

I started working on these, and then a I realized most of the characters are gone or quite changed- Anything think I should run another 'purge' of older characters and immediately pick up on the new ones?

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Sorry about the lack of activity here- If you're still looking for doodles, you can find a bunch of recent ones on my Dev.Art (Link in first post).

I started working on these, and then a I realized most of the characters are gone or quite changed- Anything think I should run another 'purge' of older characters and immediately pick up on the new ones?
Good idea!

ACU20

Legend of Altera
M'lady mich, i be afraid t'is be too amazing tae be contained' in such ae' thread! T'is will break of awesome!